Group Buy??

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BR 870

Standing behind you...
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 23, 2007
    Baton Rouge
    Spanky: I think you are getting hung up on the G Kit part. The only reason Bam said get a G Kit, is because they are the most inexpensive, and therefore the best for cutting down into a pistol. Many consider cutting down something like a Polish or Hungarian kit a waste. However, any stamped (AKM) kit will work. The only difference between these earlier Romanian kits and a G kit is the lack of a big orange letter G on the rear sight block (and perhaps the condition of the bore). Internally and functionally they will be identical...

spanky

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    141   0   0
    Sep 12, 2006
    Gonzales, LA
    Spanky: I think you are getting hung up on the G Kit part. The only reason Bam said get a G Kit, is because they are the most inexpensive, and therefore the best for cutting down into a pistol. Many consider cutting down something like a Polish or Hungarian kit a waste. However, any stamped (AKM) kit will work. The only difference between these earlier Romanian kits and a G kit is the lack of a big orange letter G on the rear sight block (and perhaps the condition of the bore). Internally and functionally they will be identical...

You're probably right. I don't know anything about them. All I know is I want to build a rifle kit (side folder) and thats what he said to get. :o

my-rifle

I make my own guns.
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 12, 2007
    Jefferson Parish
    OK I just talked to my Century rep, and he told me he had about 1200 kits left, and someone just bought 500 of them. I suggest that anyone who wants them get the funds to me by the end of the weekend.

chadwickMS

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 19, 2007
    Picayune, MS, USA
    OK I just talked to my Century rep, and he told me he had about 1200 kits left, and someone just bought 500 of them. I suggest that anyone who wants them get the funds to me by the end of the weekend.

Myrifle, is it cool if i get you the cash sunday at the group shoot at stennis?

my-rifle

I make my own guns.
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 12, 2007
    Jefferson Parish
    What I'm getting tomorrow

Tomorrow I place the order. Anyone who doesn't have the funds to me by then will have to discuss a separate order. Here's how the order stands right now:

IPLAYBASS 3 kits
    CajunTim 3 kits
    CHADWICKMS 1 kit
    ROCKEMUP 7 kits
    BR 870 1 kit

southernk9cop 2 kits (maybe - Get the funds in!)

Please call me if you think you sent me money, and I am not including you.

Last edited:

my-rifle

I make my own guns.
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 12, 2007
    Jefferson Parish
    Century doesn't sell underfolders. In fact I don't know anyone who does at this point. If you want to buy one of APEX very good condition Yugoslavian RPK kits (going fast), I'll trade you a Yugoslavian underfolder kit, but you may be able to do better than that on the open market.

Top Bottom