Gun Registration: Let’s try again

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    This is a gun forum. We should talk about it. We should not shoot each other down about whether or not it’s happening, might happen or whether or not there’s anything we can do about it. There’s just too much info out there pointing to it going on for me to ignore it or deny it. I’m aware that there are members here who either doubt that we’re anywhere near it or don’t care.
    This article brings up events that I’ve lived through and won’t forget that are the basis for my concern. Namely that the sole purpose for registration is indeed confiscation. Yes it’s been attempted behind the scenes. Yes they are still trying.

https://www.ammoland.com/2021/02/hi..._6f6fac3eaa-6021bca0b7-22032915#axzz6lygf9fMg

Gator 45/70

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Hell you say?

Attachments

• reg.jpg
      reg.jpg
      67.3 KB · Views: 170

ozarkpugs

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2018
    US Zanoni mo
    It's simple , if you vote Democrat you are for Politicians who wants to disarm us and you are an enemy to the Republic of thi United States . It is their plan to replace / destroy our constitution and gun confiscation is a stepping stone . There is no argument to the contrary . The proof is in their voting record .

Sent from my moto g(7) play using Tapatalk

sandy1

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Aug 7, 2010
    B.R., La.
    Gun control is not just the dream of Democrats.
    Look what our "good" friend Rubio is proposing again.
    The Terror Intelligence Improvement Act

Slalom.45

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 10, 2013
    Lafayette, LA
    "Them" vs. "Us" is really not about Dem vs. Rep anymore. It's really government vs. the people. The main issue I see here is we don't really have a representative in that second discussion.

ozarkpugs

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2018
    US Zanoni mo
    "Them" vs. "Us" is really not about Dem vs. Rep anymore. It's really government vs. the people. The main issue I see here is we don't really have a representative in that second discussion.
    Except 99 % of gun laws are introduced by Democrats and almost 100% of the Democrats vote for those gun laws . Of course Republicans could do more to vote In pro gun laws when they have the numerical advantage .

Sent from my moto g(7) play using Tapatalk

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    When you are part of a corrupt ideology, you are in fact also corruptible. Politicians, particularly those that describe themselves as "democrats", have shown repeatedly throughout history; and moreover recent history, they are impervious to acting in the best interest of any citizen or voter. Progressive ideas are more often failures for the ordinary citizenry than not, and politicians hungry for power understand this better than anyone. Thus the hyped pandering and fear mongering during elections to gain that power.

A substantially large number of the voters blindly beholden to the democratic machine are just not very smart people. They are a solid bloc vote due to their very limited educations, cognitive skills, comprehension levels, reading levels, and overall lack of logic and reasoning skills. Forget about memory retention. Democrat politicians have lied directly to their faces for decades, and they haven't learned a thing. Add to that the groups of people subjected to decades of educational indoctrination and the constant instilling of hatred toward their own country and you have a machine that won't soon lose power in ANY elections. You will see these power hungry political vermin continuing to take personal wealth, liberties, and freedoms away from the American citizenry when they gain power in state and federal branches of government.

IMHO, we as a nation have lost fair and honest elections. Again, if a single vote can be substantiated as fraudulent, then the election therein is also a fraud. If January 6th taught us anything, it was that an "armed" citizenry descending on the Capitol had politicians running for their lives. It is the only thing Americans have left to leverage. By contrast, even the riots and burnings of major US cities last year had the same affect, though the politicians chose to appease for fear of reprisal. Go figure, their own eating their own!

These pathetic democrats (and some republicans), will eventually bring this Republic down once they have isolated and beaten down those that are willing to fight to preserve it. Those that are willing to fight, better not believe for one second, that bringing a knife to a gun fight, is an acceptable alternative.

Gator 45/70

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Man, HR 125 looks to cut down the wait for a can from 6 months to 7 days? I like that part of the bill

They lying as usual, If it was a single stand alone form like 4473 then its a winner !

You know that overseas in some countries where lets say a bolt rifle is allowed, You're considered a heathen if you're not using an over the counter can, Wish it was that easy here

DBMJR1

Madame Mayor's Fiefdom
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jul 27, 2008
    New Orleans, La.
    This is disgusting. Shame on you.

No, see, that was the Jews. The entire world learned a lesson from that and it’ll never happen again. Right?

Please allow me to explain something.

Ahead of the German invasion of France, The Russians evacuated Jewish Infants to England by ship. You can google it if you wish to learn more about it.

In any event, those infants were adopted out around the world.

One of them was my mother.

If you think I am making light of the holocaust , you are sadly mistaken.

If you think history can't repeat itself, you are doubly mistaken.

So bring on your indignation. I can take it.

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    But of course! Surely we can trust these people with our well-being! :bowrofl:

Jlong1691

Premium Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2020
    Denham Springs

Ahead of the German invasion of France, The Russians evacuated Jewish Infants to England by ship. You can google it if you wish to learn more about it.

Agreed 100% DBMJR:

This is a part of human history that is ongoing until this day, and has been a part of our history for thousands of years. The Jews are not even the most recent to have been mass murdered in the name of ethnic cleansing. Nigh on always perpetrated by Monarchical, or Communal Rule. The American way of life has been protected from this, by the strength and resilience of the Republic, that stood benevolent for all kinds of people. The Republic and anyone who supports it are coming under attack, by people who seek to fundamentally change it to enrich, or empower themselves. I am not sure how long it will take for people in this great country to wake up, and see that this is much more than a partisan issue.

Only a fool would say it can't happen here. The question remains: Are we going to allow it to get to a point where it is a possibility in this country before any action is taken?

MTregre

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 11, 2013
    St. Charles Parish

I think its also important to note that the use of camps continued after WWII. Many of the camps built by the Soviets and Mao were modeled after those found in Poland and Germany. Obviously, as far as we know, no gas showers.
    We literally have sitting Senators openly stating the opposing view point needs to be reeducated, branded outlaws, businesses shut down, marked, and have their children taken away.

I have literally been called a terrorist by my government seven (7) thats more than 6, less than 8, times since January 6th.

Gator 45/70

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    I think its also important to note that the use of camps continued after WWII. Many of the camps built by the Soviets and Mao were modeled after those found in Poland and Germany. Obviously, as far as we know, no gas showers.
    We literally have sitting Senators openly stating the opposing view point needs to be reeducated, branded outlaws, businesses shut down, marked, and have their children taken away.

I have literally been called a terrorist by my government seven (7) thats more than 6, less than 8, times since January 6th.

We all are, We just don't know it yet....

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana

Please tell me you didn’t completely miss the bucketload of sarcasm in my post...

Last edited:

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    Agreed 100% DBMJR:

This is a part of human history that is ongoing until this day, and has been a part of our history for thousands of years. The Jews are not even the most recent to have been mass murdered in the name of ethnic cleansing. Nigh on always perpetrated by Monarchical, or Communal Rule. The American way of life has been protected from this, by the strength and resilience of the Republic, that stood benevolent for all kinds of people. The Republic and anyone who supports it are coming under attack, by people who seek to fundamentally change it to enrich, or empower themselves. I am not sure how long it will take for people in this great country to wake up, and see that this is much more than a partisan issue.

Only a fool would say it can't happen here. The question remains: Are we going to allow it to get to a point where it is a possibility in this country before any action is taken?
    Well, it happened in Australia almost overnight. They never saw it coming, or at least that’s what they say, but if you listen to any God fearing gun loving ausie, he’ll tell you how fast it can happen here and we better start putting up more of a fight or it’s bolt actions and crack barrels for everyone.

Top Bottom