Gun Show 29th-30th at Lamar

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • deafdave3

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 26, 2010
    Who's sponsoring this gun show? Uh, "sponsor" may not be the right word... Is it part of "Great Southern Gun and Knife Show"?

03protege

#1 Stevel Spell II fan
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Nov 20, 2008
    Mandeville
    Ive only went to 1 gun show and it had a guy selling ammo buy the case for internet prices (before shipping). are people like this usually at the gun shows? I would rather load up on ammo locally then have it shipped.

stormrider54

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 8, 2010
    Dutchtown
    I'll go since it is so close. I am curious if there is much Nosin Nagant stuff or other collectables.

Perhaps it might be a good time for a greet and meet.

Last edited:

sealthedeal

charliepapa jr.
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 12, 2009
    Prairieville
    good idea, i haven't had a party yet so me and some friends decided it would be good addition to the 2011 Charlie Birthday Spectacular

Last edited:

PrairieCajun

Ima let dat pass dis time
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 4, 2010
    B.R.(da hood), LA
    Only been to one gun show and the only thing I left with was a damn NAAWP newsletter from friggin' David Duke back in the day. What is "spectator" protocol? I pay my 8 bucks and is CCW allowed? I suspect maybe not? If I would (hypothetically) want to make a trade, should that firearm be brought in before the trade or left in the vehicle until a trade deal is struck? Just askin' as a gun show newb. Thanks.

tunatuk

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 30, 2007
    Ascension Parish
    CCW is prohibited. Deputies work the door and will render safe any weapons you have, and zip tie the slides back or in some fashion to keep a round from entering the chamber.

My thing is they sell everything I need there to get through that and shoot people. I can buy a knife to cut the zip tie, ammo to shoot the gun, and a whole new gun if I wanted to.

And yes, it is my department that works it!

topgunz1

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Sep 13, 2006
    Prairieville
    I may actually go to this one since I'm off. I usually get a new knife for Valentines day, bought my SOG Auto at the Gonzales show 2 years ago, actually. I'm ok paying a few bucks more if I don't have to wait for shipping and can have the product in hand to check out before buying

PrairieCajun

Ima let dat pass dis time
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 4, 2010
    B.R.(da hood), LA
    Tks tuna. That'll make things a bit more "comfortable" at the door. I think I may go browse this one. Cheap entertainment at a time when I could use cheap. If any of you are there, I'll have a 48 Lowe's cap on. (just don't hate :ugh:) Introduce yourself, I'm sure I'll recognize a forum name. Thanks again. Hope you guys find a deal.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Gordoloco
    Top Bottom