Guy who sang about killing Americans to perform at Christmas in Washington?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Vanilla Gorilla

The Gringo Pistolero
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 22, 2008
    Becareful, Will Smiths politics are waaaay left of center. In fact his wife is a major advocate of planned parenthood. Just sayin...

SpeedRacer

Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Feb 23, 2007
    Mandeville, LA
    That's mere opinion.

IMO 'Christmas In Washington' is a big American event in the American Capitol.

Seem logical to have an American Performer.

Evidently not to all though. Seems many things are in change these days. I know plenty of ol' vets who think it's ridiculous that a Korean who spoke of killing Americans is performing not only in America, but in the American Capitol and for a Holiday even such as Christmas. If you can't see that pathetic Irony then surely they'll be no understanding here.

That's all I have to say really. You either get it or you don't. :dunno:

If it was a New Years Eve party in DC would you care? What if it was in New York? Is the outrage holiday or location dependent? Should Korean Clown Shoes not be allowed in the country at all?

I get it, I just don't think it's as big of a deal as people are making it out to be.

Ironman26

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 18, 2010
    Patterson, La
    Doesn't make a damn bit of difference if he was directly entertaining Obama personaly, there is nothing anyone can do about it !!!!! Why cry about it !!!!

dwr461

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    It was one song. He has apologized. It's very unimportant in the grand scheme of things.

Plus we have millions of Americans on food stamps. Record numbers going onto disability. A FDA that's making it increasingly difficult for us to get medications. 16 trillion dollars in debt.

I refuse to get side tracked onto these pointless distractions. Did someone yell, "Squirrel!"

Dave

wfarrell1

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    For the record I was deep in The GWOT when The Dixie Chicks got jazzy about the president and I would still have brought the baby oil to the 4-way. I guarantee you you would struggle to find a mainstream entertainer without baggage. Ha my auto correct wanted to say vaggage!

I understand what you are saying, BUT at the same time having a opinion about who you dislike in your song. Is a little different then saying you wish american women and children are murdered for what someone else did.....

flamatrix99

Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Oct 7, 2008
    Zachary, La
    Why we slate foreigner to sing at *CHRISTmas in Washington* is beyond me to begin with.

Obama outsourcing jobs....again.

It's got nothing to do with Osama this little portly guy has one of the most popular songs in the world right now. So of course they book him to play.

Cat

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2009
    NE of Alexandria, Cenla
    Exactly now ride your imaginary pony Asian Man! Ride it!

I snorted coffee up the nose.

FWIW: I've thought about it. Wondered if I needed to be upset or not. Every weekend I turn the television on to watch addicts, abusers, murderers, thugs and social rejects compete in a game worth millions of dollars. And we're okay with that. We chant their names. We wear their numbers on our shirts. We become angry when they lose.

I'm a very large supporter of the military but it's difficult to become morally outraged when I remember every Sunday afternoon, we're helping promote a franchise that routinely employs criminals and convicts.

Plus: Not that I have, but I won't buy any of Psy's albums. It's one concert. I really don't care. But *I* won't support that individual. I'm able to sleep at night with the decision not to care if he plays for a charity event, knowing I'm not going to be a paying fan.

Log Island

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 25, 2012
    Lafayette
    Only comment I'll say is that I'm sure he would be accepted the same way by the media et al if he had instead said "death to gays and same sex marriage"...., right?

Last edited:
    Top Bottom