Had Enough?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region

That's sad! It's all rushing forward so fast, that the sheer shock and awe of the scope of infringement that the Feds are doing is being lost on the general populace. Now everyone's attention is focused on the pretender's ******** healthcare scam.

This is setting the table for the future too. This clown's administration will be used as an example by the next clowns as to how to dumb down the people so suddenly the clowns get away with anything they want.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    The MUSCULAR project appears to be an unusually aggressive use of NSA tradecraft against flagship American companies. The agency is built for high-tech spying, with a wide range of digital tools, but it has not been known to use them routinely against U.S. companies.

Until now!

At this point in the saga, I don't think they have any secrets left; I mean, what aren't they looking at?

Last edited:

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    I saw this morning that Angela Merkel (German Chancellor), wants to get permission from Russia to speak to Snowden about the depths of the NSA surveillance of her.

You would think, that these world leaders (particularly the Germans), would understand how to protect themselves from this. But then again; maybe you can't!!!!!

tim9lives

Tim9
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 12, 2010
    New Orleans
    Until now!

At this point in the saga, I don't think they have any secrets left; I mean, what aren't they looking at?

You are absolutely correct. The predecessor to current NSA program was the ECHELON system. This was before cell phones and nothing compared to current capabilities of the NSA. I think even Big Business is now somewhat scared of the NSA now.

Notable examples of members of the "Five Eyes" engaging in industrial espionage: ---- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ECHELON

In the early 1990s, the U.S. National Security Agency intercepted the communications between the European aerospace company Airbus and the Saudi Arabian national airline. In 1994, Airbus lost a $6 billion contract with Saudi Arabia after the NSA, acting as a whistleblower, reported that Airbus officials had been bribing Saudi officials to secure the contract.[22] As a result, the American aerospace company McDonnell Douglas (now part of Boeing) won the multi-billion dollar contract instead of Airbus.

The American defense contractor Raytheon won a US$1.3 billion contract with the Government of Brazil to monitor the Amazon rainforest after the U.S. Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), acting as a whistleblower, reported that Raytheon's French competitor Thomson-Alcatel had been paying bribes to get the contract.

In order to boost America's domestic automobile industry, the CIA eavesdropped on the conversations of the employees of Japanese car manufacturers Toyota and Nissan.
    In order to "enable better exploitation" of the infrastructure of the telecoms provider Belgacom, the British intelligence agency Government Communications Headquarters (GCHQ) hacked Belgacom's network with the help of the NSA.

On March 17, 2000, the former CIA director James Woolsey, Jr. defended his agency's surveillance activities regarding "ECHELON and U.S. spying on European industries". Writing in an op-ed for The Wall Street Journal, Woolsey argued that "we (the CIA) have spied on you (the Europeans) because you bribe".

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Last edited:

tim9lives

Tim9
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 12, 2010
    New Orleans
    That's genius! I mean it really is f'n genius!

Too bad it can't be trusted to never be used nefariously against us!

How serious is this?
    http://apps.washingtonpost.com/g/page/national/how-the-nsa-is-tracking-people-right-now/634/

I remember talking about something like this to my brother a few years back. We felt that in a few years...the cell phone # will replace one's Social Security Number. When born...you'll get a phone number which will follow you to the grave. Its what Big Brother wants since its the best way to track our every movement. And also...although just a tin foil theory...it does kind of fit into that "Free Cell Phone thing."
    Like the commercial says...having a cell phone is a "right." Of course we all know that having a phone should never be a right. Yet...by giving away cell phones to the poor...they also can be tracked.

In any case...the way things are now headed, I would not be surprised to see one's cell phone number to be issued at birth by governments within the next 20 years. I hope I am wrong...but who knows.

killerkarl

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2012
    I didn't care before but them snooping in my World of Warcraft is going to far. LFM...Tank, Healer and 2 DPS to take the NSA.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Judge Napolitano: Is pervasive NSA surveillance & hacking part of a broader conspiracy? http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/dec/11/napolitano-a-conspiracy-so-vast/

Remember when I said this was so big, so fast that it would desensitize the masses? There is very little evidence that we are so adamantly opposed to this that this should be stopped! I would hope that outrage would at least curtail it some, but I ain't seeing it.

Now, we are headed to a place where they will make us decide which side we want to be on.

The more that I read, the more that I am starting to think Snowden is indeed a hero; because in my heart, I know this will be turned inward on all of us eventually!

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bharden68
    Top Bottom