Halloween night in NOLA: 16 shot, 2 dead

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 03protege

#1 Stevel Spell II fan
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Nov 20, 2008
    Mandeville
    I just don't get it. Why shoot up all these other people because you and someone else equally retarded got in an argument?

killdee

Wanderer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 18, 2010
    BR, LA
    I just don't get it. Why shoot up all these other people because you and someone else equally retarded got in an argument?

Don't you read the news and listen to the vice president? It's because the Republicans haven't passed Obama's jobs bill. :rolleyes:

Takuan

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    NOLA
    In the comments section after the story about the Louisa Street shooting, the biggest argument is whether the 1200 block is in St. Claude or the Bywater... only in New Orleans!

jdessell

Womb-Raider
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 28, 2011
    NOLA
    I used to live on the 3100 block of Royal. Basically one street and a few blocks over from where this happened. Never again.

dfsutton

US Veteran
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 13, 2009
    Metairie, LA
    In the comments section after the story about the Louisa Street shooting, the biggest argument is whether the 1200 block is in St. Claude or the Bywater... only in New Orleans!

My Office is on the corner of Alvar and Chartres. Nice area in the daytime. I do my best to get the hell out before dark.

Takuan

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    NOLA
    My Office is on the corner of Alvar and Chartres. Nice area in the daytime. I do my best to get the hell out before dark.

You're very close to the redone Alvar branch library... that's a bright spot! Where we are, I guess we're close enough to the river that we see very little trouble... it's actually a very quiet neighborhood.

Leonidas

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Slidell
    Time to evacuate the human residents, fence it off, then reintroduce civilization in about six months, or however long to get a clean slate.

Takuan

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    NOLA
    You are JUST NOW figuring out that NOLA is a great place to visit but a horrible place to live? Where have you been for the past 100 years? :rofl:

I suppose Heaven is a place where nothing much happens. Like Mill Valley, CA, where today's front page headline was "Local Birds Growing Larger."

(And that goes double for you, Leonidas!)

drpc

Across the State Line
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 29, 2010
    Picayune, MS
    For years I asked "Why can't the city spend the money, put a cop on every block and make the area bordered by Rampard St, the River,the Crescent City Connection and Elysian Fields the safest place IN THE WORLD!" It's where the city makes it's money and it's not that big of an area. NOW I'm asking Why can't they keep Bourbon St safe.

jimdana1942

oldtimer
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Sulphur, La.
    I suppose Heaven is a place where nothing much happens. Like Mill Valley, CA, where today's front page headline was "Local Birds Growing Larger."

(And that goes double for you, Leonidas!)

LOL...good one.

What I do to combat boredom is to watch my dogs eat grass.

That orta tell you what kind of life I am living.

CEHollier

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 29, 2007
    Prairieville
    New Orleans is a historic culture rich city. The problem is many of it's citizens are criminal thugs. The city government seems incapable of incarcerating these individuals. They are afterall the Democratic voting base.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sollidus_
    Top Bottom