Handguns or long guns...which one are you?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CUJOHUNTER

EARPLUGS??
    Rating - 100%
    156   0   0
    May 19, 2009
    New Orleans
    So,are you more of a handgunner or a long gunner? Most might say,I like them all,but somewhere deep inside you do have a preference,especially in SHTF scenarios. If you could only have one firearm,what would it be? I tried answering that objectively but I always find myself going back and forth. So,let's see where everybody's at.

latour50

Rating - 100%
    83   0   0
    Jul 12, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    I have more than twice as many handguns as I have long guns, I guess that says it all. The ratio used to be much more, maybe 3.5 times handguns to long guns but I have been buying a lot of long guns in the last 5 years or so.

Latour

flamatrix99

Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Oct 7, 2008
    Zachary, La
    I only own 4 handguns: G19, G26, S&W 642 and a Walther P22. I own so many long guns I can't fit them all in the safe. I have to put the overflow in my closet.

SwampKat

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Laplace, LA
    More of a long gunner here, even though I have an FFL/SOT I don't collect firearms for personal use or collection. If its not gonna see major use I have no use for it or need to have or keep it. I try to stay proficient in both practices.

ta2d_cop

#CornholioLivesMatter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jan 28, 2008
    Covington
    Out of pure practicality I carry a hand gun every day either on duty or ccw. This is purely out of practicality because when given the possibility of being immenently invloved in an armed encounter I always go long gun. I also have way more time money and safe space dedicated to the long gun.

After all.....every Marine is a rifleman, not every Marine is a pistolman.

SVTFreak

Huh?
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Galvez
    When asked if he was expecting trouble because he was wearing his pistol, the old sheriff answered, "Nope. If I was expecting trouble, I'd have brought my rifle."

Out of pure practicality I carry a hand gun every day either on duty or ccw. This is purely out of practicality because when given the possibility of being immenently invloved in an armed encounter I always go long gun. I also have way more time money and safe space dedicated to the long gun.

After all.....every Marine is a rifleman, not every Marine is a pistolman.

kajuntriton

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   0
    May 2, 2009
    BR, G-Town, P-Ville
    HANDGUN!!!

HAHA I bet you thought I was going to say FAL HUH!! Got cha!!

KT

lh2view.jpg

Top Bottom