Happy Columbus Day!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CatCam

Ready, Shoot, Aim!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 20, 2013
    So, I know I'll catch flack for this because the "new" historians are on a rampage against him and are on a quest to remove all statues of him. It really doesn’t matter to me if he was good or not. He was willing to do something that most people thought 700 years ago thought impossible to do. And yes, he was probably a bit "harsh" to the indigenous people who were NOT as pure as the White driven snow! Also, What do I care if George Washington or Thomas Jefferson owned slaves or this person did this or that. What is that to me or anybody else alive today? I don’t get this sudden urge to scrub and sanitize history. So Columbus wasn’t a Saint, but who is except Jesus.....but they nailed him to a cross!!

dantheman

I despise ARFCOM
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Jan 9, 2008
    City of Central
    Forget about the Democrats and the Republicans . Leave them out of it . Columbus did not " discover " America . Nor was he the only European to sail around trying to " discover " something . History can be a very convoluted thing .

Abby Normal

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 16, 2014
    Metry
    I like how the New History says that Columbus gave the Indians contaminated blankets & he knowingly infected them trying to kill them. Do they know that it was more than 300 years later that the Germ theory was proposed but Columbus should have known better.
    The Woke crowd won’t be happy till the history books say Al Sharpton discovered Merica.

drill sgt

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 19, 2019
    denham springs ,la
    Things like this make my stomache turn!!!! .....You should expect something like this coming from the "chocolate city". Am surprised more of this hasn"t already happened to a greater degree. ....... Wonder if the tables were turned would they be fighting to keep their ancestors statues in public view with the same vigor????................................... drill sgt.

Top Bottom