Hello Minority Report/ATF Busted

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    When have you seen me make a thread like this? I’ll wait. I don’t bother because of the backlash from people saying your just being paranoid or a conspiracy theorists. It seems you just try to find any little thing I say to argue about. How would a Google search help with the atf Illegally storing information of gun owners? Do you you really think the atf is going to make it common knowledge they are breaking the law? Cmon dude seriously. Did you even bother reading OPs original post or did you just hop in a thread to try and show everyone how smart you think you are.

Where did I say you started a thread like this? I’ll wait. I said “posts” as in “comments” as in “replying in threads”. People including you acted shocked that the atf tracks multiple gun purchases. If you are concerned with what the atf does I’d think you would start with the stuff openly posted online from the atf. And as far as showing how smart I am, it appears my googlefu is better than a lot of people posting in here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Jstudz220

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Oct 14, 2020
    Harvey Louisiana
    I hear ya Motor. Only problem with that statement is, most people do not equate the word MULTIPLE with two. Matter of fact, more than one being considered multiple really seems like a stretch.

valid points. Think about the guy who just went out in 2020 and bought his first two handguns and did so within the same week. I wouldn’t exactly say that guy has multiple handguns.

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    I hear ya Motor. Only problem with that statement is, most people do not equate the word MULTIPLE with two. Matter of fact, more than one being considered multiple really seems like a stretch.

Now magdump, I know for a fact you are more schooling than me. You know multiple means more than one

Jstudz220

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Oct 14, 2020
    Harvey Louisiana
    Where did I say you started a thread like this? I’ll wait. I said *posts* as in *comments* as in *replying in threads*. People including you acted shocked that the atf tracks multiple gun purchases. If you are concerned with what the atf does I’d think you would start with the stuff openly posted online from the atf. And as far as showing how smart I am, it appears my googlefu is better than a lot of people posting in here.

Not sure how you got I was shocked. It’s not really surprising at all considering the atf and how they operate. Concerning yes. Shocking not so much. I suppose your next comment will be something along the lines of if you have nothing to hide you don’t have anything to worry about right?

Last edited:

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    Not sure how you got I was shocked. It’s not really surprising at all considering the atf and how they operate. Concerning yes. Shocking not so much. I suppose your next comment will be something along the lines of if you have nothing to hide you don’t have anything to worry about right?

I was shocked you didn’t know about this because I figured you would find it concerning. You don’t have anything to worry about…………….

Unless you’re hiding something. I couldn’t resist.

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    Now magdump, I know for a fact you are more schooling than me. You know multiple means more than one

I don’t need schooling when I have google, right? Lol.

Let’s just say it’s a poor choice of words to use in anything legal. Multiple is not defined as two, or more than one, but it appears a government agency can interpret the word multiple as more than one when it suits their agenda, to skirt the law, or simply break the law. This thread is about the ATF breaking the law. They’ve clearly done that.

Would you agree that the word multiple was used as an adjective in the description of that 1968 law?

Attachments

• F6C26EF4-2F30-4588-904B-48733C9FB66A.png
      F6C26EF4-2F30-4588-904B-48733C9FB66A.png
      61.8 KB · Views: 55

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Oh come on man! Part of being prepared to deal with something is to know about it. There’s always something you can do about something. Imagine what it was like in France when Hitler invaded and occupied their cities and their homes. There are indeed herds of sheep who can’t think for themselves at this point. You know many, as do I. Doesn’t mean there’s nothing we can do. And I know you didn’t call me dumb.

No! I did not call you dumb. I am specifically calling anyone who doesn't believe this government of thieves and power hungry egomaniacs isn't constantly working to subvert the Rights of the people on a daily basis, dumb.

What I meant for you was; why do you bother (wasting your time), trying to debate with (or even try to inform), those people who still think they have nothing to fear from this group of wannabe tyrants in government? Particularly democrats!

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bu...acial-recognition-technology-macys-2021-7?amp

https://www.zdnet.com/article/backl...kicked-out-of-skating-rink-after-false-match/

Facial recognition worth-a-reads..
    It’s not the cameras. It’s the software. It’s so easy my phone can do it. But that’s a tangent for another thread.

I know Walmart denies using the technology, but I also find it hard to believe ons of the largest retailers of our time would pass on that and they seem to have their hands in a little more than retail these days.

As for Wal-mart, I suppose they are hoping facial recognition replaces actual employees not willing to work or to help their customers. The Wal-mart on Airline and Old Perkins is a customer service disgrace! I am absolutely astonished that a store in such a high end demographic would allow it's worthless employees to drive anyone but white/brown/black trash away on a daily basis! I never go back!

AdvancedLaser

Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 15, 2021
    Covington, Louisiana
    As for Wal-mart, I suppose they are hoping facial recognition replaces actual employees not willing to work or to help their customers. The Wal-mart on Airline and Old Perkins is a customer service disgrace! I am absolutely astonished that a store in such a high end demographic would allow it's worthless employees to drive anyone but white/brown/black trash away on a daily basis! I never go back!

Soooooo, I should prob not tell you about camera based analytics then, pretty sure it would upset your tin foil substantially.

Quite a few of these big chains have camera based analytics that are embedded in their concentric camera coverage of the store. So the moment you park (Yes, they start outside) you can be tracked with a colored line the entire visit. This is actually older tech, but they combined it with facial recognition and then point of sale.

From the moment you get out of the car you are represented as a colored line, say green. The green line then tracks into the store, if you get a buggy, every isle you go down, where you stop, how long for, and when you check out it syncs to who you are for a full customer profile. They know every interest and purchase you have to better market coupons or specials to you, to increase volume.

This started as security based tracking for perimeter detection at sensitive facilities and was spun to corporate America.

- - - Updated - - -

yep...people watching can be fun.

:)

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    No! I did not call you dumb. I am specifically calling anyone who doesn't believe this government of thieves and power hungry egomaniacs isn't constantly working to subvert the Rights of the people on a daily basis, dumb.

What I meant for you was; why do you bother (wasting your time), trying to debate with (or even try to inform), those people who still think they have nothing to fear from this group of wannabe tyrants in government? Particularly democrats!
    I know you didn’t call me anything bro! I’m just saying that I’ll never give up the fight and I know you won’t either. Yes, it’s no secret that our government is primarily a trash pile that has sold out the country, but I will forever resist tyranny and anything that goes against my right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    dpoirier63
    Top Bottom