help finding medical hens teeth (sorta)

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gunner_lee

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Pollock, La
    I am just about finished with the restoration of my 1967 Jeep Kaiser M-725 Ambulance. It will be used by our non-profit for displays, parades, photo ops, etc. I am trying to locate a Vietnam era M-5 medical instrument case/medic bag for the ambulance. It's bigger than the 3 compartment easier to find M-3 bags. I've had no luck locating at surplus sites, stores, etc and even Ebay rarely has them come up. If anyone has one their willing to donate or part with for a reasonable sum of cash/brass/ etc please let me know by PM. Or if you see one or have seen one in your local pop surplus store I'd be willing to drive or pay postage. Thanks. Here's a link to the picture of what we're looking for:
    http://webbingbabel.blogspot.com/2015/01/us-army-m5-medical-platoon-bag-contents.html

Blackhawk

Blackhawk
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 3, 2008
    Pollock LA
    Lee, is this what you are looking for?

View attachment 62023 View attachment 62022 View attachment 62020 View attachment 62021

I swear that you've been looking in my attic! What are the odds that in such a small town (population 475) that you would be looking for something so esoteric and that I would have it? I've evidently lost your phone number so shoot me a PM (or call if you still have my number) and we'll see what I can do to help you.

Ernie

Top Bottom