Help me before Igo to the gun show.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cajun_Chuck

Premium Certified Cajun
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    He ain't got nothing on me. My size is the main thing keeping me from getting my CCW. I wonder if they make holsters for women? :mamoru:

Are you male? If you are that slim, you can always get an OWB holster & wear a shirt untucked easily. Don't let your size stop you from training and obtaining a CHL.

You can always start eatting A LOT more! ;)

nikolai

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 13, 2006
    Houston, TX
    LOL Yes I'm male. I'm 5'11" and 125 dripping wet. Eating won't work. I've weight the same thing since I graduated high school. I just pray that my metabolism slows down when I turn 40.

tmlowe

enthusiast in training
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 16, 2008
    river ridge
    If you are legal, why are you so worried about printing? If you are comfortable with the Kimber, go ahead and carry it.

wadepat2

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Jan 10, 2008
    Delcambre,La
    Im legal as of today and I just went visit some of my wifes relatives with a tshirt and nobody said anything. I dont even think my wife noticed and she would. I think Im good, Guess I was just being a little nervous and it was a little uncomfartable with the weight of the gun and feeling like I had a LUMp but I wasnt even aware of it until I would sit or stand and would just pop the bottmo of my shirt as I stood because it gets caught.

aroundlsu

Bayou Photo Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 21, 2007
    Baton Rouge
    Im legal as of today and I just went visit some of my wifes relatives with a tshirt and nobody said anything. I dont even think my wife noticed and she would. I think Im good, Guess I was just being a little nervous and it was a little uncomfartable with the weight of the gun and feeling like I had a LUMp but I wasnt even aware of it until I would sit or stand and would just pop the bottmo of my shirt as I stood because it gets caught.

ah yes. the old right hand shirt pull. a dead give a way to other ccw guys. :D

wadepat2

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Jan 10, 2008
    Delcambre,La
    Its cool if they know. Now if I could just spot one.LOL Ive been trying but I bet its like a new car. After you get one you see them everywhere.

LACamper

oldbie
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 3, 2007
    Metairie, LA
    LOL Yes I'm male. I'm 5'11" and 125 dripping wet. Eating won't work. I've weight the same thing since I graduated high school. I just pray that my metabolism slows down when I turn 40.
    Don't worry, it will!!! Actually for most its more like 35....

I really need to take a trip to BR and try someone's P7M8 one of these days. After I finish the AR I think that'll be my next project.

Top Bottom