Help: Need to Kill Invaders!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cajuin

Village Idoit
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 11, 2011
    Walker, LA
    Looking for a good airsoft gun to kill Invadeing Geckos! (likely all illegles)
    These damn things are takeing food off good ole hard working daytime loving Green lizards plates.

So,
    I looking for a good airsoft gun that I can kill these lil varmits off my house...without to much damage.
    Any recommendations?

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Geckos are cool! They feed at night, anole's feed during the day. They eat mosquitoes. Mosquitoes suck!

Killing them is uncool!:(

BOSS351

CZech It Out
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Dec 13, 2008
    Prairieville
    Why would you want to get rid of them???? They are one of the best pest eaters you can get. Love to eat baby roaches/German roaches and other goodies. Your not freaking out cause they are kinda ugly, are you? My daughter got freaked out from them but tolerates them now. I kinda like seeing them doing their thing outside the house protecting my home from nasty unwanted bugs.

gbundersea

Just my 2¢
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Jun 4, 2007
    Walker, LA
    I'm in Walker too, and LOVE our geckos! We watch them hunt bugs all the time. They're a PITA on those rare occasions when one slips inside as we open a door at night, but catching them is kinda fun too. Emperor said it well - they feed at night, anoles during the day, so they don't mess with one another. I say either let them be, or catch them and bring them over here!

Besides, I use a spring Airsoft for wasp killing, and don't think you'd find an Airsoft that would kill a gecko humanely without damaging your house. Not only is it unnecessary, but would be cruel as well.

Seriously - you catch 'em, I'll take 'em! Those guys eat TONS of insects!

Ironman26

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 18, 2010
    Patterson, La
    I had a 150 gal. aquarium,with a 3lbs bass in it,he wouldnt eat a green lizard for nothin in the world !!!!!!! But throw a gecko in,,,, you better hurry and close the lid or you would get wet !!!! Geckos are good to keep around !!!!

Devilneck

S&W Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 20, 2011
    Slidell
    Geckos are cool! They feed at night, anole's feed during the day. They eat mosquitoes. Mosquitoes suck!

Killing them is uncool!:(

Exactly. I actually feel bad... As a youngin I'd run around with a pellet gun shooting anole's and gecko's. Birds too. Snakes were a prize kill. Was no point in it other than just proving I could hit things. I make it a point now to reinforce "eat what you shoot" to kids. If you ain't going to eat it, no need to shoot it if it's not hurting anyone. That's what paper targets, cans, bottles, and WATERMELONS are for! I guess you can shoot grapes with pellet guns instead...
    :)

Top Bottom