WTB: HELP WANTED (yes, a job)

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rough Rider

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2014
    Jefferson Parish
    Is this a good place to post a help wanted ad in this forum? If there is a better place for it please let me know so that I can re-post.

I need a young(ish) person, with a high school diploma or equivalent with some mechanical inclination, a clean driving record, no drug issues and no criminal history. I'll check. This job is a full time, basically entry level but willing to adjust for the right person, hourly position in Arabi, LA (70032) and the pay is decent. The position mostly centers around installing and servicing vending machines in and around the New Orleans Metro area but we're diversifying so be prepared. You'll need a few hand tools but you can use the shop tools until you get your own. The job requires that you be physically able to move small machines that weigh up to 200# or so on a hand truck. It's mostly clean work but you may need to get dirty at times. The job requires shop work as well as field work. There are some technical aspects of the job that may seem daunting but I'm patient with those who really want to work and learn. PM me if you are interested or if you know someone who may be.

I don't really want to buy a person but the forum made me choose a prefix and I don't know what SPF means.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom