Henry Glover

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • my-rifle

I make my own guns.
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 12, 2007
    Jefferson Parish
    Yeah. Sounds like the police murdered that guy. I wonder what the whole story is. It seems unlike most professional police to murder someone. That's why I keep reading the story thinking there's something I'm not getting. On the other hand, police are people too, and there are good ones and less good ones, just like within the population.

Yrdawg

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2006
    Big Woods
    I just googleded it.is it the po po or the "angry white men"...I didn't see which in the 1 thing I read

They said N.O. was seperated between black and white after Katrina.....no sh*t, and today is different cause ??

Not bashing black or apologizing for white but to me it seems that the federal Govt is hatching what they laid

It sounds like Henry was shot from behind, then took more fire from behind, it says he had a shotgun, but not that he was threatinng anyone.

No apparent reason for shooting that I see

dzelenka

D.R. 1827; HM; P100x3
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 2, 2008
    Covington
    I had heard about one of the accused officers about 20 years ago from an assistant district attorney. The ADAs has nicknamed him "Assault and Battery". No surprise to see him involved.

Top Bottom