Heritage .22 Pistol for $100

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sasquatch

Lurking
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    Yeah I was in Lafayette for turkey day and decided to stop by today around 9 for the 100 round value packs. Laughed at the guy behind the counter when he said there was a 5 box limit. Glad I brought the old lady with me.

mcinfantry

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    Watson, La
    Gift= 100% Legal

gift is 100% legal.

when he tried to buy it and was DENIED/DELAYED, he intentionally had some one else buy it to circumvent the DENIAL/DELAY. granted it was probably temporary, he STILL intentionally circumvented the process.

im willing to bet thats a straw purchase.

and im not a lawyer.

so if a convicted felon, illegal alien, mentally defiecent, narcotic taking, or dishonerably discharged person gets denied/delayed.... thn has his wife/buddy do it.... whats that called? hmmmm.

derf

Privateer
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Oct 11, 2008
    BR, LA
    The crime is committed when the person knowingly buys a gun for someone else, unless it is a gift.

There is the law. There is what you can prove. Then there is what a prosecutor is willing to take to court. Then there is proving in court that you are guilty.
    Your wife bought you a Christmas present on black Friday, in spite of some unconstitutional tripe that infringed on your right to keep and bear arms.

slickcdb2000

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jun 5, 2007
    Winnsboro
    Ok... for the record here.... I can legally own a firearm. I can legally buy one too. Just bought one not longer than a month ago. As far as the delay I dont know what the hell it was. The guy at academy said that he expected to have a lot of delays yesterday.... I think it has to do with me not providing my ss number. But just the clear things up i'm not some kind of criminal or anything like that if that is what some people are thinking. And yes it was a xmas gift.

And one more FYI I love that little thing, not only is it cheap to shoot it's just plain fun. I would much rather shoot it than them high dollar safe queens I got in here.

Richard in LA

Mag Whore
    Rating - 100%
    109   0   0
    May 19, 2007
    St. Amant, LA
    Ok... for the record here.... I can legally own a firearm. I can legally buy one too. Just bought one not longer than a month ago. As far as the delay I dont know what the hell it was. The guy at academy said that he expected to have a lot of delays yesterday.... I think it has to do with me not providing my ss number. But just the clear things up i'm not some kind of criminal or anything like that if that is what some people are thinking. And yes it was a xmas gift.

And one more FYI I love that little thing, not only is it cheap to shoot it's just plain fun. I would much rather shoot it than them high dollar safe queens I got in here.

I dont think anyone was implying you were a criminal that couldnt own guns. I was just pointing out that I would have left out the fact that your wife bought it, right after you were delayed at academy. You could've just said you went and got one at another shop for $40 more, with better grips and the .22 mag cylinder as well.
    Also, I have not put my SS# on a 4473 in many many years, and have never been delayed/denied.

dantheman

I despise ARFCOM
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Jan 9, 2008
    City of Central
    I dont think anyone was implying you were a criminal that couldnt own guns. I was just pointing out that I would have left out the fact that your wife bought it, right after you were delayed at academy. You could've just said you went and got one at another shop for $40 more, with better grips and the .22 mag cylinder as well.
    Also, I have not put my SS# on a 4473 in many many years, and have never been delayed/denied.

I agree with everything above . Too much info can be a bad thing .
    Especially around here . :)

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom