Hilliary may be in trouble.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jms

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 25, 2009
    Franklinton,La.
    From what I gather from the news Fox,CNN,ABC, WH spokesman, Jay Carney threw Hilliary under the bus today for Bengasui with the death of 4 U.S.men .

I believe the house of cards will fall all the way up the line.

JBE

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 1, 2010
    Welsh, LA
    You people underestimate the level of slime that are the Clinton's. My bet is no one will ever be held responsible and nothing will happen to ANYONE in this regime

Perhaps...but even a greased pig gets caught once in a while

Vermiform

Free Candy!
    Gold Member
    Marketplace Mod
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 18, 2006
    Shreveport - or therebouts
    That's kind of scary. If they throw the Hildabeast to the wolves, then who are they planning to run in 2016? Hilary was their best chance and Biden isn't a viable candidate. Obama could have protected her and not lost any political capital doing it. What is that sneaky Kenyan up to?

Jack

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    Covington
    That's kind of scary. If they throw the Hildabeast to the wolves, then who are they planning to run in 2016? Hilary was their best chance and Biden isn't a viable candidate. Obama could have protected her and not lost any political capital doing it. What is that sneaky Kenyan up to?

Clearly he is planning on running again in 2016 :D

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    If they're going to throw her under the bus, Obama had best be careful she doesn't grab his ankle on the way under it.

I'm not yet convinced Obama's level of treachery is on par with the Clintons. Just my .02....

rrussotwo

Jedi Knight
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Baton Rouge
    I'd much rather them throw Hill-dog under the bus now and run Biden in 2016.

That said, I know lots of you dislike Hillary, but this was not her doing. This came from further up the chain.

MALIBU12

Rating - 100%
    71   0   2
    Sep 16, 2008
    slidell
    obama-bus.jpg

Vermiform

Free Candy!
    Gold Member
    Marketplace Mod
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 18, 2006
    Shreveport - or therebouts
    If they're going to throw her under the bus, Obama had best be careful she doesn't grab his ankle on the way under it.

I'm not yet convinced Obama's level of treachery is on par with the Clintons. Just my .02....

If the Klintons had anything on Obama, I don't think Hillary would have been sabotaged. This is why I believe Obama saved Holder. He knows there is no honor among thieves. Holder is not an Ollie North or a Liddy.

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Yep....All of them deserve to feel the wrath. People SHOULD be angry as hell over this. These guys were left out to dry- and then these clowns attempt to FORCE giving the benefit of the doubt to the TERRORISTS about why it happened. What utter ********. :mad:

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    If the Klintons had anything on Obama, I don't think Hillary would have been sabotaged. This is why I believe Obama saved Holder. He knows there is no honor among thieves. Holder is not an Ollie North or a Liddy.

Maybe so. If they do, we'll all know it soon enough....They want nothing more than to get their slimy asses back in the WH- and don't mind getting their hands dirty to do it.

Top Bottom