HIRE ME.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cat

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2009
    NE of Alexandria, Cenla
    Umm...

Is it bad that I'm inspired to find something to hire this joker for.

That's probably not unexpected seeing as how thirty minutes ago I was inspired to start collecting miniatures for a dollhouse of ill repute. It's one of those kinds of days. :)

Quickdraw22

I SPEAK DA THUGG!1!
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 18, 2007
    Sulphur, Louisiana
    That is awesome -- can't wait to send it to two friends (one is a McNeese prof and the other is a McNeese alum).

I just turned it in to my advisor. One of my stupid classes to graduate requires me to do a bunch of pointless crap - like write a job application. I figure why not go out in a blaze of profanity :D

Sadly, I posted this last night. I've already gotten two job offers. Hahahaha.

Renegade

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 1, 2010
    Red Stick
    Now, that thar is some funny ****! You did mention that you think all meals should be easily prepared in a microwave twice, but we'll let you slide since the rest of the post is so full of win!

Quickdraw22

I SPEAK DA THUGG!1!
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 18, 2007
    Sulphur, Louisiana
    Now, that thar is some funny ****! You did mention that you think all meals should be easily prepared in a microwave twice, but we'll let you slide since the rest of the post is so full of win!

FFFuuuuu!!! I wrote most of it - and then copy/pasted some **** that I wrote for another class assignment on there. I need to proofread better. Thanks for pointing that out.

Yrdawg

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2006
    Big Woods
    I'd hire you ...but I only hire wimmins

you got a sister ?? that looks good in skin ??? or will you " dress for the job " ??

Amazing resume'...if you won't work for me I know a couple of churches lookin for youth ministers, honesty is very important...are you afraid of snakes ??

Jack

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    Covington
    Umm...

Is it bad that I'm inspired to find something to hire this joker for.

That's probably not unexpected seeing as how thirty minutes ago I was inspired to start collecting miniatures for a dollhouse of ill repute. It's one of those kinds of days. :)

Get him to replace the guy thats been makin baby batter in your bathroom :rofl:

Top Bottom