Hispanics flee Arizona ahead of immigration law

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CloudStrife

Why so serious?
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2010
    Baton Rouge, LA
    It sucks if some of those leaving a legal immigrants, but oh well. They've shown where their allegiance lies. As for the rest, it's nice that the law is working without even being enforced. :) I hope they all go to Kalifornia.

flamatrix99

Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Oct 7, 2008
    Zachary, La
    It sucks if some of those leaving a legal immigrants, but oh well. They've shown where their allegiance lies. As for the rest, it's nice that the law is working without even being enforced. :) I hope they all go to Kalifornia.

I dont get the california with a K thing???? I do wonder how many that bash it have ever been there??

flamatrix99

Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Oct 7, 2008
    Zachary, La
    I think it's supposed to be a Russian sort of spin on the spelling.

I know it's a very liberal state for the most part. Pelosi is one of their reps for goodness sake.

I love the state but hate the liberals there. Beautiful farmland, mountains, coasts... Just too may dipsh*ts trying to run things.

CloudStrife

Why so serious?
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2010
    Baton Rouge, LA
    I love the state but hate the liberals there. Beautiful farmland, mountains, coasts... Just too may dipsh*ts trying to run things.

Oh yeah. I've never been there, just heard of the landscapes and such. It's a shame that inhabited by such people. But I guess you could say the same thing about all of the US.

sraiford

Pro Castle Law
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 1, 2009
    Baton Rouge and Mobile
    I dont get the california with a K thing???? I do wonder how many that bash it have ever been there??

Never been to a Nazi Concentration Camp but my best guess is the facts speak for themselves and I really don't have to live it not to like it.

This is not an Anti-Hispanic Bill it is a anti-illegal immigrant bill. We can only wish that all the other states would follow. You know like California (doubt it), Florida (doubt it), New York (yeah right). Well maybe all the southern states.

mct601

Airborne IV Peddler
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2008
    Hattiesburg

Haha, I couldn't find it but at one point a member of the band Avenged Sevenfold said something to the effect of "California would be a great place if it weren't for all the ****ing liberals". They were born and raised there.

Also, a Mississippi band got an inspiration for a song while sitting in a California restaurant listening to the "popped collar faggots rant about the troops".

California gets bashed so much simply because of its image displayed by the state government, despite how rural some parts of the state may be. From my understanding its a lot like New York in the sense that the metro areas and the idiots give the rest of the state a bad name.

gonepecan

Rating - 88.9%
    8   1   0
    Oct 2, 2009
    Somewhere
    California gets bashed so much simply because of its image displayed by the state government, despite how rural some parts of the state may be. From my understanding its a lot like New York in the sense that the metro areas and the idiots give the rest of the state a bad name.

I know a guy from Northern California, as well as one in Washington State. Both live in rural areas, and honestly, they are both similar to a Southerner living in the boonies. There's nothing liberal about them. It makes sense to me, the cities giving off a message that reflects badly on the entire state. We kind of have that here, thanks to New Orleans and its stockhold of libs. But California seems much worse.

leVieux

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 9, 2008
    New Orleans
    Please, let's stay on target !

"Hispanics" is not the problem.

The PROBLEM is the refusal of our own Federal Government to enforce our own laws already on the books.

The PROBLEM is that many on the left are encouraging illegal immigrant invasions.

The PROBLEM is decades of too lenient treatment of our own drug users, who fuel the entire drug smuggling empire.

We must be more careful to not demonize an entire large segment of our own voting population by using too broad a brush to characterize who is the PROBLEM.

From 35 to 50 % of the populations of our southern border states are of "Hispanic" derivation. Unless we keep a good proportion of those good folks on our side, we will fail to "Take Back America".

The large majority of those "Hispanic" US citizens are hard-working, church going, productive, peaceable folks. We need to keep them on OUR SIDE !

We need to convince more of them to abandon their strict Democratic voting habit. This cannot be done by targeting them. That must be done by legitimate persuasion. They are mostly naturally conservatives, so voting Democratic really doesn't make much sense for them any more.

Please, let's stay on target !

leVieux

jro6803

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    Lafayette
    I am the OP on this thread so let me define "my" target. I am for strict border enforcement - on both borders. I am against any amnesty program. I am against "anchor babies." I believe that anyone not in this country legally should be deported to their country of orgin. I am against sensationalist journalism practiced by liberal newspapers like USA Today with headlines like those in the article I posted. The problem, indeed, is not hispanics. The problem is ILLEGAL immigration.

The liberals and the neo-cons will do nothing about this problem. I support Gov. Jan Brewer's stance and wish this country had 50 governors just like her. I am "on target."

Top Bottom