HK club

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • chad

Rating - 100%
    156   0   0
    Jul 27, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    Big HK fan here
    IMG_1696.jpg

I have been wanting one of these, this will be my next purchase.. Right now I have a pair of HK45's, one full size, one compact. I used to have a USP.

jmcrawf1

Rating - 100%
    70   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Madisonville
    FWIW, I don't own a HiPernt and have a P30 in my safe as we speak.

Okay...so the P30 ain't mine, and my American guns keep wizzing on it, but at least it is in there.

Whoa whoa WHOA!! The hell you say? :D:D

It's funny how such tidbits can be left out of a conversation.

Doing a little try before you buy? :rofl::rofl:

SpeedRacer

Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Feb 23, 2007
    Mandeville, LA
    Whoa whoa WHOA!! The hell you say? :D:D

It's funny how such tidbits can be left out of a conversation.

Doing a little try before you buy? :rofl::rofl:

No, I'm just so happy with my M&Ps I decided to treat them to an overpriced German whore. God only knows what happens in that safe after I shut the door. :ugh:

Tulse Luper

Besmirched!
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Metairie
    The hell you say!

Outstanding..:bigok:
    :rofl::rofl::rofl:

He has supervised visitation rights only.

And it would be clever if it was actually pronounced like you think it is! ;) (Think white happy funtime powder, NOT Joel's drunken Bourbon Street Tattoo) :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
    You were modeling? :mamoru:

I have been wanting one of these, this will be my next purchase.. Right now I have a pair of HK45's, one full size, one compact. I used to have a USP.

From his videos I bet that thing is FA, so please let me know when you get one. I'd like to shoot it... or pet it... or have my picture taken with it. :p

------------------------------------------

I vote Speedracer and SKYWLKR be banned from the club house. They can't handle our Kochs.

chad

Rating - 100%
    156   0   0
    Jul 27, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    Is there a video on BS? And flemgunner, is that the gun you sold on here a year ago? the hk33? I also really want a UMP 45, and g36.

Tulse Luper

Besmirched!
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Metairie
    Is there a video on BS? And flemgunner, is that the gun you sold on here a year ago? the hk33? I also really want a UMP 45, and g36.

There's a guy one HKpro that does the conversions. I need to look into his work a bit more, but the size of UMP clone SBR'ed is extremely attractive.

jmcrawf1

Rating - 100%
    70   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Madisonville
    Fine, I'll take them off. Shame I wasted all that time cutting them of your P30...

I vote we make Tulse stand in front of the class and sing "I'm a little teacup."

If he refuses, well then, we take the woodburning tool to the P30 grip.

I'm thinking a rainbow would suit his "personality." :D

chad

Rating - 100%
    156   0   0
    Jul 27, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    finally, you are more then welcome to start a thread about your SW sigma's or whatever it is that turns you on. On a serious note, which MP you have?

SpeedRacer

Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Feb 23, 2007
    Mandeville, LA
    Two M&P-9s one fullsize one compact.

And I'm only messing around because this isn't a club yet, just a discussion about it. I've never stepped foot in the P7 club forum that I can remember.

Tulse Luper

Besmirched!
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Metairie
    finally, you are more then welcome to start a thread about your SW sigma's or whatever it is that turns you on. On a serious note, which MP you have?

I've recently toyed with his M&P compact for the second time. It's the best thing outside of a P7 trigger you can get. Of course, Mr. Racer has had some say in that. I will dare say that I might take it over my much adored LEM USPc.

Still, he and possibly Joel must be put in their place with the proper exclusionary precautions.

Last edited:

flemgunner

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    lafayette
    I love this thing. I built it a little different than a standard HK53 but it works great. Also the post sample pack in it rocks. WAY more controllable than a M16 in F/A

Top Bottom