HK club

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • corey8534

HK Guy
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 1, 2008
    Berwick
    UMP.jpg

Count me in!

Dave328

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jul 11, 2007
    Gretna
    OTOH, an MP-10 (made only for the FBI) in 10mm might be worth all of those drawbacks. But in 9mm? Give me an AR carbine ANY day.

The MP-10 makes me feel kinda tingly "down there", ;) :boink:. I've been promised some range time on one for several years now. I think I need to finally make that happen!:D Small, controlled, thermonuclear explosions in three round bursts FTMFW!!! :boink:

RyanW

Koch-head
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 5, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    Ooooooh, I want to place to gripe about the enevitable delay of the MR762A1 that I've been patiently waiting to get my hands on!!!!!!!!

Edmond

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 1, 2010
    Ft. Polk
    I have a P2K 9mm. Had a USPc 9mm stainless but got rid of it after getting the P2K because the P2K was that good, good enough to get rid of the USPc.

I would like a SK but maybe in a different caliber. Or maybe I would get another USPc in .357 or .40 just so it feels different.

HK rifles are out of my price range, I get a government pay check! :wtc:

Dave328

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jul 11, 2007
    Gretna
    I have a P2K 9mm. Had a USPc 9mm stainless but got rid of it after getting the P2K because the P2K was that good, good enough to get rid of the USPc.

I would like a SK but maybe in a different caliber. Or maybe I would get another USPc in .357 or .40 just so it feels different.

HK rifles are out of my price range, I get a government pay check! :wtc:

You'll enjoy the 'lil SK! My every day carry is a P2KSK .40 and I love that damn weapon!!

Dave328

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jul 11, 2007
    Gretna
    Speaking of Hk's, helped my buddy pick up his first handgun ever today at the Kenner show. A police trade-in USP .40. Not a bad piece to pop his cherry! V3,AC date code, still a little glow in the Mepro's, 2 mags, and if I had to guess by looking at the condition when I stripped it probably less than 500 rounds. Price? $485. Of course the only pistol I found that I was interested in apparently had a bar of solid gold in the magwell. Stainless USPc .40 for $800 :rolleyes:

CEHollier

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 29, 2007
    Prairieville
    I have had my eye on a USP 45 Tactical for a while. I shot one supressed and really liked the feel of it. If I got it a can would be in order. Anyone out there own one? Likes/dislikes?

Top Bottom