Honey Island Thread: Weekend of Dec. 5th-7th.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Paulup

dot dot dot
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    Bush, La
    No. The LDWF officer I've been in contact with said they would be sending paperwork out after Thanksgiving, so I'm playing the waiting game at this point.

230gr

Rating - 97.6%
    40   1   0
    Feb 5, 2008
    Jefferson Parish
    hey guys, I have been thinking about the BS day at HI. I may be more doable that you think. We have a board meeting on the 17th of this month. I could put it in front of the board and try to get it on the agenda. I know that we have alot of discussion on another matter for this month, but could set it up for the future. However, before I would do that, I would need a detailed plan of how, when, # of people expected etc, etc. I would also need someone to take responsibility for coordinating this for the forum members. I will help on the HI side as much as I can. I want something pretty solid and workable, before I present it to the board. You can contact me if you want to try bounce brain cells on this. Thanks,
    Kevin

J

jayd

hey guys, I have been thinking about the BS day at HI. I may be more doable that you think.
    Kevin

That would be sweet

If you think you make make it work make a new thead for a head count

SpeedRacer

Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Feb 23, 2007
    Mandeville, LA
    Kevin, that sounds awesome! I'd recommend letting Spanky take over and make it an official thing, especially if we can get a little money in Jeremy and HI's hands for the effort.

I'll PM Jeremy and maybe him or you could start a new thread. :cool:

spanky

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    141   0   0
    Sep 12, 2006
    Gonzales, LA
    hey guys, I have been thinking about the BS day at HI. I may be more doable that you think. We have a board meeting on the 17th of this month. I could put it in front of the board and try to get it on the agenda. I know that we have alot of discussion on another matter for this month, but could set it up for the future. However, before I would do that, I would need a detailed plan of how, when, # of people expected etc, etc. I would also need someone to take responsibility for coordinating this for the forum members. I will help on the HI side as much as I can. I want something pretty solid and workable, before I present it to the board. You can contact me if you want to try bounce brain cells on this. Thanks,
    Kevin

Kevin,

I'd love to make this more helpful for HI than BS. Someone suggested $25 per person, 15 for HI, 5 for BS and 5 for food. How does that idea sound to you? Does that cover HI's normal fees? If you'd like, we can make a new thread and get a possible head count before your board meeting on the 17th.

PM me or you can just reply and we can try to get this thing going. :cool:

SeventhSon

Evil Conservative
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 30, 2008
    Slidell
    I'll probably be going out tomorrow morning. I've got a couple .22s that I need to break in. I'll bring whatever if anyone wants to shoot something.

WHEELER

Don't Tread on Me
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 28, 2008
    I'll probably be going out tomorrow morning. I've got a couple .22s that I need to break in. I'll bring whatever if anyone wants to shoot something.

Should have seen the pistol range Sat. It was like a 22lr convention (between 3 groups)

2 AR's w/ Ciener
    2 GSG 5's
    P22

Last edited:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    hunter1994
    Top Bottom