Honey Island Thread: Weekend of Dec. 5th-7th.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tulse Luper

Besmirched!
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Metairie
    I'm going out tomorrow (Firday) earlyish. Need to sight in an Aimpoint; will be testing out some Nosler Custom Comp bullets in a .308, etc. Fridays are great. No one is there. Anyone want to come?

Anyone have plans for Honey Island this weekend in general?

SpeedRacer

Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Feb 23, 2007
    Mandeville, LA
    Myself, my brother and a friend will be out there @ 11:00 as well. So much for no one being out there! :fawk:

We'll be the three guys with a few ARs and some nice 1911s. Feel free to come introduce yourself and give the secret BS handshake.

Tulse Luper

Besmirched!
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Metairie
    I love the cold weather. I wish I could make it tomorrow. I need to go to the range but I will be working in Hammond tomorrow. :wtc:

What's that in your avatar, Bonney?

I'll have a carnation in my lapel, or I'll post what I'm wearing before I leave tomorrow.

I'll be shooting an AR with an Aimpoint and a bull barrel Howa in a green stock, mostly off the bench.

230gr

Rating - 97.6%
    40   1   0
    Feb 5, 2008
    Jefferson Parish
    Honey Island

Hey guys,
    I am an RO out there. I am working the Sunday AM shift if anyone is going then. I am not sure what line I will be running, but just ask for Kevin. I would like to meet some of my fellow BayouShooters. I don't get much chance to get out to the BZ very often. Mostly because I am at HI working on the weekends. Hope to run into you guys.

whbonney26

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    Pearl River, LA
    What's that in your avatar, Bonney?

I'll have a carnation in my lapel, or I'll post what I'm wearing before I leave tomorrow.

I'll be shooting an AR with an Aimpoint and a bull barrel Howa in a green stock, mostly off the bench.

Its a Remington 700 in a B&C stock, TRS1 scope, trued action blah blah blah........223

I am thinking about putting a faster twist barrel on it so I can use it in F class.

owen502

Don't Ban Me Bro
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Pearl River, LA
    I just finished the RO training. I used my range use privileges yesterday. It was great to be out there all alone. Can go down range anytime you feel like. Nice and quiet too.

WHEELER

Don't Tread on Me
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 28, 2008
    I will be out Sunday AM

Probably on rifle range if the hunters are not too crowded

Last edited:
    Top Bottom