Howard Stern: Harlem Interviews Presidential Nominees 08

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • goodburbon

Whalmitfahrer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 9, 2008
    Around
    Uhhhh??

WTF?? We let them vote??

No, we encouraged them to vote.

Only tax PAYERS should vote. If the system is supporting you, you shouldn't have a say in which direction that system operates.

Back to the old days, something along the lines of "only land owners can vote". That is the ONLY way this country can pull it's political head out of its ass and move to save our way of life. Everything else is pissing in the wind along the way to socailism.

blanepara9

just some dude
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 5, 2009
    lafayette
    All I think about everytime I hear this interveiw is Katie Couric on television, bragging about how "educated" this "new" generation of voters were and how change was on its way.(in a nonbiased way of course)

CEHollier

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 29, 2007
    Prairieville
    Only tax PAYERS should vote.

We are so screwed by stupid, apathetical, uneducated, baffoons that don't pay taxes but vote. They also procreate and expect us to house, feed, provide medical services for, and raise their bastard children.

Swampy

Chicken head
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 3, 2006
    Harvey, La.
    What about people who work, go to school, and have a job that pays cash?? :D:D

Originally only property owners could vote... I like that Idea... People who actually have something to loose deciding what to do...

When you have nothing to loose you dont really care what happens...

Thats whats wrong with the system now.. All these idiots .. With no job. no means of making money or even supporting themselves deciding what happens with My money...

I picked up some groceries today at Walmart.. I can tell you it is very easy to tell the people who have jobs ..
    They are walking around picking out something here and something there.. They have toilet paper , bread, milk in the carts...

Then you see the turds with nothing but Lil hugs, honey buns , little debbie snack cakes , TV dinners , and pop tarts in the cart ...

There is no way they have a job and work hard and spend their money filling their cart with just ********...

And then the same idiot that makes the decision to spend the foodstamps the government gave them to buy nothing but crap.. Gets to vote on who is going to be the next president....

Its un-*******-believable...

SpeedRacer

Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Feb 23, 2007
    Mandeville, LA
    When you have nothing to loose you dont really care what happens...

That is wrong. They do care. They vote for the people that give them the most free money, which happens to be the Democrats. That's how they buy elections. Remember all the "Obama won I can't wait to get my check!" idiots after the election?

Quickdraw22

I SPEAK DA THUGG!1!
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 18, 2007
    Sulphur, Louisiana
    Then you see the turds with nothing but Lil hugs, honey buns , little debbie snack cakes , TV dinners , and pop tarts in the cart ...

Dude, you basically just described how my shopping experience goes.

In the cart:

Loaf of bread
    Block of cheese
    Pop Tarts (lots of them)
    Little Debbies/Oreos
    Biggest pack of Ham/Turkey/Mystery Meat I can find
    3 Gallon jug of mustard

That's my shopping list for about 2 weeks worth of food. Don't be hatin on the Little Debbies and Pop Tarts!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ehatger1456
    Top Bottom