Hunh Bruh - Why the secrecy?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CEHollier

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 29, 2007
    Prairieville
    There is a member cloaked in secrecy posting anonymously at will. His stealth and candor intrigue some while other members don't even notice he exists. Is Hunh deformed so horribly like the elephant man he must wear a cloaked disguise just to go in public. Or is he like anonymous due to his stealthy subversiveness he must remain unknown to continue his plight? Does Hunh work or does he sit at home collecting checks like so many Americans do? His avatar is the great prophet Moses. Is he Jewish hiding behind an agnostic facade fearing the anti-Semites will ridicule and persecute him? Why the secrecy? Hunh Bruh come out. Who are you? Your time to be set free is now.

CUJOHUNTER

EARPLUGS??
    Rating - 100%
    156   0   0
    May 19, 2009
    New Orleans
    Oh No!!! Not another one of these long,endless threads that leads to nowhere because you will never unveil the cloak of mystery that sorrounds the Huhn. Only the Bruh will reveal itself in due time. Last time I read one of these HB threads I woke up with the a keyboard imprint on my cheek.

SeventhSon

Evil Conservative
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 30, 2008
    Slidell
    demotivational-posters-at-last.jpg

dwr461

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    His avatar is the great prophet Moses.

I don't see a caption. How do we know that's Moses? It could be Captain Ahab signalling he's spotted a white (bug out) whale for all we know. You're jumping to conclusions.

My second guess about who's in the avatar is Ernest Hemingway on an African Kudu hunt.

Dave

Last edited:

Jack

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    Covington
    I don't see a caption. How do we know that's Moses? It could be Captain Ahab signalling he's spotted a white (bug out) whale for all we know. You're jumping to conclusions.

My second guess about who's in the avatar is Ernest Hemingway on an African Kudu hunt.

Dave
    It's from some 10 commandments movie. The name escapes me, but it is moses

dwr461

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    It's from some 10 commandments movie. The name escapes me, but it is moses

Nope sorry that's Charlton Heston playing Moses at best. Moses was more swarthy looking. I met him the other day on my ambulance. The guy claimed to be Moses anyway.

I think the guy in the avatar is Joachim Phoenix when he decided to grow a big beard and play in a band.

Dave

Hunh Bruh

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2012
    setting you free!
    I lead those willing to follow to wiki-salvation.

I try and counter the kooks. Kooks are NOT the majority. They just talk the loudest.

Last edited:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bharden68
    Top Bottom