Hypothetical question

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gonepecan

Rating - 88.9%
    8   1   0
    Oct 2, 2009
    Somewhere
    Oh yeah Paul(pangris) is bigger than ten men, drinks a railway car full of beer with each sitting, can kill an Ox with his mind, invented the AR15, perfected the internet, can touch MC Hammer, walks on water, can bend the travel of bullets with his mojo, and has inseminated 4 out of 5 chinese women last year who had children despite his never having left the USA during that time period.

Dave

So basically, Pangris is the new Chuck Norris?

gunz4me

Target Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 14, 2006
    Lafayette
    I'm a pretty big dude and I have a concealed handgun permit.

True story: Following Hurricane Katrina a group of refugees was begging for money at the Academy in Lafayette, of all places.
    Lady follows me to my vehicle and says "Give me $10"
    To which I reply "No!"
    She retorts back with "We have guns in the car."
    I proceed to tell her "You will NEVER make it to your car!"

Her and her entourage proceed to laugh and call me a crazy ass cracka until one of them realized that I had a basket full of ammunition that I was loading into a trunk full of weapons. I was on my way to the range and at that time, I generally would replace what I shot prior to shooting it. I miss the good old days of Q3131 being $4.99 per box of 20. :(

Regardless, the look on their faces was priceless when they realized I wasn't joking about them not making it to their car.

biggie1447

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 25, 2010
    Slidell
    :eek3: was i seeing things or did i just see him say get a greatsword for home defense....
    "how do you beat that?" ...uhhh...with a gun...

oleheat here has a note at the bottom of his posts that answers this prety well
    "He who lives by the sword will get shot by he who does not."
    -Sheriff Jim Wilson

back to the original question....

i cary 2-4 knives everyday anyway...

Last edited:

Cybrludite

B.O.W. Crew #3.14159
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    Metairie
    Define "a knife". Some of the old Bowies & Arkansas Toothpicks would make a Katzbalger or a Gladius look like the nailfile on your girlfriend's Swiss Army Knife.

Bayoupiper

New Curmudgeon
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 28, 2008
    Iowa, LA
    For the record, it is hard cider, not beer, and that chinese women thing - no idea how that rumor got started. It was the Swedes, only 4/5 of the hot ones, and I was there (to pick up a Volvo).

When you boys start up your sewing circles, the stories get all messed up.

Too bad.

Some of those Chinese women are hot.

SirIsaacNewton

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Jul 22, 2009
    New Orleans, LA
    Yea, but your fat!:mamoru:

I'd carry a Krink NOW If I could get away with it.

Hey said a NFL lineman they aren't exactly skinny individuals.
    slideshow_982843_GRADY+JACKSON+CC1.JPG

The point is it doesn't matter how large you are.....

Nomad.2nd

Rating - 100%
    66   0   1
    Dec 9, 2007
    Baton Rouge... Mostly
    :eek3: was i seeing things or did i just see him say get a greatsword for home defense....
    "how do you beat that?" ...uhhh...with a gun...

oleheat here has a note at the bottom of his posts that answers this prety well
    "He who lives by the sword will get shot by he who does not."
    -Sheriff Jim Wilson

back to the original question....

i cary 2-4 knives everyday anyway...
    Inside of 21feet, the guy with the blade has a better than 50:50chance

Sin-ster

GM of 4 Letter Outbursts
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    No Katana jokes? Fail post.

I'd go with a hand-and-a-half (also known as a bastard) sword, were guns not around. I actually have one forged with new techniques and materials, designed with "battle" in mind. Not a collectors piece or even re-creation weapon-- it's ready to go, edge and all.

Sabres and rapiers were popular due to their lighter weights, although they were very much deadly in the right hands. Training with the weapons was part of most young gentleman's upbringing, and duels were not at all uncommon. A heavier weapon designed for full scale combat, however, would be pretty hard to parry when wielded properly. Think crusading knight against well-dressed aristocrat, and you get the general idea.

nickatnite

Crybaby Hater...
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Jun 27, 2007
    Prairieville, La
    Oh yeah Paul(pangris) is bigger than ten men, drinks a railway car full of beer with each sitting, can kill an Ox with his mind, invented the AR15, perfected the internet, can touch MC Hammer, walks on water, can bend the travel of bullets with his mojo, and has inseminated 4 out of 5 chinese women last year who had children despite his never having left the USA during that time period.

Dave

You forgot to mention that he is the founder of the LOCO training and specializes in Special High Intensity Training...

flamatrix99

Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Oct 7, 2008
    Zachary, La
    I only carry about 20% of the time. I am one of those people that feel it is uncomfortable and I amwilling to play the odds. We do keep a pistol in the truck.

Nomad.2nd

Rating - 100%
    66   0   1
    Dec 9, 2007
    Baton Rouge... Mostly
    I only carry about 20% of the time. I am one of those people that feel it is uncomfortable and I amwilling to play the odds. We do keep a pistol in the truck.

WITH the proper belt/holster combo....

After a month of daily carry you with have occasional 'pannic attacks' where you reach backbecause you htink your left your pistol somewhere...

ANd that was (FOr me) when I was carrying a full sized 1911!

SeventhSon

Evil Conservative
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 30, 2008
    Slidell
    After seeing that pig head split open in that vid, that's what I'm getting. Then I'm going to take a class on "Hyper Violent Swordsmanship".

Top Bottom