I can't believe none of you guys beat me too it.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • John_

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Nov 23, 2013
    Hammond, LA
    JBE is officially no longer our governor, termed out as of 1-3-24. Hail to Gov Jeff Landry! Now pass constitutional carry for all eligible residents in LA asap.
    JBE in his 1st week in office (2016) expanded Medicaid for 500,000+ (health insurance that real taxpayers actually pay for). Slam dat door closed and get to work, Gov Landry.

Nobody threw a party?

IlivnDaBoot!

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 26, 2022
    SHREVEPORT
    JBE is officially no longer our governor, termed out as of 1-3-24. Hail to Gov Jeff Landry! Now pass constitutional carry for all eligible residents in LA asap.
    JBE in his 1st week in office (2016) expanded Medicaid for 500,000+ (health insurance that real taxpayers actually pay for). Slam dat door closed and get to work, Gov Landry.

Nobody threw a party?
    I'll second that sentiment! CONSTITUTIONAL CARRY FOR ALL!

John_

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Nov 23, 2013
    Hammond, LA
    The Sheriffs asscociation and law enforcement are against constitutional carry in this state. So lets not hold our breath. Landry is part of that group.
    Of course. In a perfect world according to LE, they want to be the only ones carrying a handgun in public in Louisiana. Makes their lives much easier, interacting with people, traffic stops and calls. 99.5% of us here don't want to primarily rely upon LE to protect our lives, or our families. To be a good little sheep.

Think about it, constitutional carry only impacts/benefits law abiding citizens. The thugs, criminals, and miscreants are going to carry no matter what. They damned sure are not concerned with violating the law, any law.

Mitch Dufour

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2009
    Ruston
    It will take Landry one term plus three months to get Constitutional Carry on the books! I will be glad to be wrong, but watch. He will find so many other things to do. But come time to get elected for his second term? "I just did not have time becuase of blah blah blah.... If you give me one more chance I PROMISE I will let you have your rights back."

Mitch Dufour

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2009
    Ruston
    The Sheriffs asscociation and law enforcement are against constitutional carry in this state. So lets not hold our breath. Landry is part of that group.
    I don't think most of the street level LEO's care. It's the LEADERSHIP of these groups that seek political gain who sandbag CC.

Manimal

Get'n Duffy!
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 27, 2007
    Louisiana
    I don't think most of the street level LEO's care. It's the LEADERSHIP of these groups that seek political gain who sandbag CC.
    I would not be surprised if the vast majority of LEOs did not want an armed public at all. Landry would have just about every Sheriff in the State harassing him over Constitutional Carry. It will probably be a weak and restrictive version of Constitutional Carry if it comes to fruition at all. Like everything else in Louisiana, it will be FUBAR after all of the "as long as I get my piece" action.

Kee

Aware
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Apr 15, 2009
    Denham Springs
    Is there ANY credible data showing how well Constitutional Carry has worked in other states? I believe it could only help with many ways, but I do not trust most news.

I didn't realize if we did get Constitutional Carry here there could be restrictions to it for people legally able to carry.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    kjstang02
    Top Bottom