I found it !

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dantheman

I despise ARFCOM
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Jan 9, 2008
    City of Central
    After the flood , I was doing some electrical work in my house and was using my Leatherman " Rebar " Multi tool . A few months later I realized that I had no idea where it ended up . I looked everywhere . Well , almost . This morning I was moving my gear to a new range bag my son had given me for my birthday and I FOUND IT ! I have no recollection of putting it in my range bag but my memory ain't what it used to be . Anyway , I know this isn't exciting to most of you but it made my day . :D

Ya'll have a good weekend !

rcm192

Sic semper tyrannis
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    111   0   0
    May 31, 2010
    New Orleans area
    Same happened to me...well kinda. Ikeep a streamlight protac 1L clipped to by back left pocket always. One day it wasnt there. I went about a month until the the remote fell under the bed and boom there it was. I was so happy.

dantheman

I despise ARFCOM
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Jan 9, 2008
    City of Central
    After all of that time I went ahead and replaced it a couple of weeks ago . Figures ... I guess Multi Tools are like guns and ammo , you can't have enough of them ?

Expert684

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Lafayette
    Same here, didn't pick up milk on the way home "F Word", didn't fill up the truck, "F Word", wife didn't pay a bill "F Word" from her! At my age the new "F Word" is "forgot". Lost a rear shooting bag over a year ago and have not "found" it yet! :dogkeke:

krotsman

Rating - 100%
    106   0   0
    Aug 2, 2012
    Baton Rouge
    Lost my favorite ratchet screwdriver a couple of years ago. I know it's around somewhere and I'm sure I'll open a drawer or look in something I used for an impromptu tool bag, and there it will be. I really miss that thing... We probably had 20 good years together...

I have purchased a couple of other craftsman replacements, but they just aren't as good as my first. It's a Craftsman 41466. (there's a current one on sears.com that looks exactly like this, but it's not a ratchet model) If anyone has one laying around, I'll buy it from you!

41466.jpg

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    joquinn1234567
    Top Bottom