I JUST SHOT SOMEBODY

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    167   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    Nobody mentioned clearing your browser and search history? throwing all the gun mags and books in the back of the shed?

I was curious about the 'go to the hospital by ambulance' idea. That means you're leaving the cops in your house to search it top to bottom? Not that I don't trust local LEO... but there are good and bad cops, not to mention most of the federal agents i've met have been fairly anti - 2A.
    Yeah, I wouldn’t advocate taking the ambulance and definitely not leaving your house before the body is gone and you can secure your home, but going to the ER can definitely work to your advantage as I pointed out. If someone can’t see the logic in that, then that’s just not their plan.
    As far as all the other stuff you mentioned, I think it’s better to live a clean life so you don’t have a mess to clean up in a rush?

Gravelface

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 6, 2015
    I-55@I-12
    Call 911. Simply say that “someone has been shot, and hang up”. 911 will call back, but do not answer. Do not say “anything for 4 to 5 days and get an attorney”. If you say anything and remember details later, you will be accused of being unreliable and changing your alibi. Expect $50,000 of legal fees defending yourself throughout a Grand Jury Investion.

This thread is a mix of good and bad. But this is probably the worst advice here. What better way to get the police at your house in an “turned up” mindset. Entering a scene where they don’t know if there’s an active shooter or everyone’s dead.

Please, for the love of all, don’t listen to this moronic advice.

Explain, as others have stated who you are, if you and your family are fine. The location of your weapon. If the suspect if dead / down (condition unknown) / fled. Then that plays into how they left, were they alone, how’d they get to your place (foot / car / unknown). Direction of travel. Details will save a lot of undue stress that could potentially bleed over if you say some dumb **** like “someone has been shot” and hang up.

Top Bottom