Introduction

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Gonklol

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2011
    Hey everyone, I just wanted to introduce myself, as I am a new member here.

A good friend of mine introduced me to this site, and after looking around, it seems to be a great place, full of really useful information and people. Lots of good discussions and debates as well.

About me -

I'm from Louisiana and I'm a gun owner. I love to shoot and I enjoy hunting as well (Though I don't get to do it much). I'm also a motorcycle enthusiast (completely off topic lol)

I'm very outspoken and opinionated and love a good debate. If I seem overly passionate or upset about a certain topics I assure you its just because I don't have a filter between my brain and my mouth and just tell it how I see it.

I look forward to becoming a part of the community and hopefully bringing something useful to the table once in a while.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    I'm very outspoken and opinionated and love a good debate. If I seem overly passionate or upset about a certain topics I assure you its just because I don't have a filter between my brain and my mouth and just tell it how I see it.

I look forward to becoming a part of the community and hopefully bringing something useful to the table once in a while.

Then you will fit in here just fine and you ain't seen nothing yet?!? Welcome Sir!

Leadfoot

Low Speed High Drag
    Rating - 100%
    104   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    Livingston Parish
    What is a Gonk?

Why it's a troll of course. Seriously... look it up.

gonk%252520example13.jpg

Nice generic "I'm from Louisiana and I'm a gun owner."

Suck it, Troll.

Gonklol

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2011
    What is a Gonk?

Why it's a troll of course. Seriously... look it up.

gonk%252520example13.jpg

Nice generic "I'm from Louisiana and I'm a gun owner."

Suck it, Troll.

Umadbro? Looks like I have already made my first friend here, huh leady?

But seriously, gonks were also ammo carrying robots on the star wars movies. For what that's worth. Although, that's not the origination of my name.

So this is for you Leadypoo,

My name is johnny doe. I like long walks on the beach and candlelit firing ranges. My hobbies include: Making friends online, and doing other stuff. While I am flattered by your proposition to "Suck it.", I will have to respectfully decline, as I don't swing that way. However I wish you the best in your endeavor to find someone willing to "Suck it." :)

nickatnite

Crybaby Hater...
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Jun 27, 2007
    Prairieville, La
    Hey everyone, I just wanted to introduce myself, as I am a new member here.

A good friend of mine introduced me to this site, and after looking around, it seems to be a great place, full of really useful information and people. Lots of good discussions and debates as well.

About me -

I'm from Louisiana and I'm a gun owner. I love to shoot and I enjoy hunting as well (Though I don't get to do it much). I'm also a motorcycle enthusiast (completely off topic lol)

Then you will fit in here just fine and you ain't seen nothing yet?!? Welcome Sir!

Dude, you're going to blend in perfectly here:D

blend in right is true. He already needs to be banned.

Don't even know how to post or WHERE to post an intro...

Top Bottom