Iran is now a nuclear state

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Speedlace

LOL...right?
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2007
    Is this really a surprise to anyone?

Some LOL pics from the article:
    article-1250127-083D8D8B000005DC-913_306x464.jpg

article-1250127-083DF5D8000005DC-30_634x402.jpg

:)

S&W4ME

I'm kind of a big deal
    Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Sep 7, 2009
    Walker, LA
    'We have the capability to enrich uranium more than 20 percent or 80 percent (the level needed to create an atomic bomb),' he said in a speech broadcast live on state television.
    'But we don't enrich (to this level) because we don't need it

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/wor...mic-Republic-nuclear-state.html#ixzz0fGWLdImR

So they want us to believe they can make a nuclear weapon but they won't. They just wanted to know they had the ability to make one.

YEAH OK :rolleyes:

CloudStrife

Why so serious?
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2010
    Baton Rouge, LA
    'We have the capability to enrich uranium more than 20 percent or 80 percent (the level needed to create an atomic bomb),' he said in a speech broadcast live on state television.
    'But we don't enrich (to this level) because we don't need it

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/wor...mic-Republic-nuclear-state.html#ixzz0fGWLdImR

So they want us to believe they can make a nuclear weapon but they won't. They just wanted to know they had the ability to make one.

YEAH OK :rolleyes:

It's hard for me to decide if this is an empty threat or he's trying to deceive the world about his intentions.

'When we say we do not manufacture the bomb, we mean it, and we do not believe in manufacturing a bomb,' he told the crowd. 'If we wanted to manufacture a bomb we would announce it.'

LSUFoolsball69

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 23, 2009
    Slidell
    Well I will say really we can't just stop them from doing so. That is pretty much saying that we will police the world. We let Pakistan have Nuclear weapons. I know either one isn't the best place to have them. I highly Doubt IRAN is ready for a Nuclear War. They aren't even as strong as Iraq was in the 90's and we ran through them in 2 days. i wish Nukes weren't really invented so we would have the fear of Nuclear War! Fight like the Good old days!

CloudStrife

Why so serious?
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2010
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Well I will say really we can't just stop them from doing so. That is pretty much saying that we will police the world. We let Pakistan have Nuclear weapons. I know either one isn't the best place to have them. I highly Doubt IRAN is ready for a Nuclear War. They aren't even as strong as Iraq was in the 90's and we ran through them in 2 days. i wish Nukes weren't really invented so we would have the fear of Nuclear War! Fight like the Good old days!

Everyone is always looking to one up the other. Some people wish guns were never invented guns, then arrows, then swords, then clubs, then rocks, then the punch...

crawfish

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 29, 2009
    south of 90
    Ahhh, U.N. diplomacy......

Ok, Israel; you're up.

Yes, Israel. They have plenty of nukes, Their secret Dimona facility has been turning em out for decades, yet they will not sign the NNPT. According to our laws-In particular The Foreign Assistance Act of 1961, we can't provide aid to a country that has nukes, and isn't a signatory :confused: WTF?

Iran is inspected by the IAEA, has signed the treaty - which binds us to assist them in their peaceful atomic energy, which for some reason amounts to threatening to bomb them every week.

Last edited:

CloudStrife

Why so serious?
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2010
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Yes, Israel. They have plenty of nukes, Their secret Dimona facility has been turning em out for decades, yet they will not sign the NNPT. According to our laws-In particular The Foreign Assistance Act of 1961, we can't provide aid to a country that has nukes, and isn't a signatory :confused: WTF?

Iran is inspected by the IAEA, has signed the treaty - which binds us to assist them in their peaceful atomic energy, which for some reason amounts to threatening to bomb them every week.

We really make it that easy? Boy are we gullible.

LSUFoolsball69

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 23, 2009
    Slidell
    Everyone is always looking to one up the other. Some people wish guns were never invented guns, then arrows, then swords, then clubs, then rocks, then the punch...

Nah I am not looking to one up just it seems that Nukes are a bigger headache in my book. But we did have to have one to get us out of WWII.

I say **** Iran!

dantheman

I despise ARFCOM
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 9, 2008
    City of Central
    Those ****heads in Iran want so badly to be a world player . They are constantly begging for attention , and the only way they know how to get it is to threaten and berate other nations . They aren't going to nuke anybody . They know better .

Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    Is this really a surprise to anyone?
    :)

Nope

Those ****heads in Iran want so badly to be a world player . They are constantly begging for attention , and the only way they know how to get it is to threaten and berate other nations . They aren't going to nuke anybody . They know better .

Yep

Iran is tired of the US playing Big Brother, and they could careless what we do. They are COMPLETELY Independent minus they're Uranium which comes from RUSSIA! Not sure why that's not in the headlines.

Can you really blame a country for treating the US sanctions like a joke?

CloudStrife

Why so serious?
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2010
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Which the US pretty much runs/ruins anyway :rolleyes:

I think it goes both ways. We ruin it, and it's trying to ruin us. Then again, the rest of the world seems to be a bunch of little bitches too. We really need to back out of all these global organizations. They only drag us down.

LACamper

oldbie
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 3, 2007
    Metairie, LA
    Iran is not stupid enough to use a nuke if they're capable of building one. They can't test it. They can only build a few. Israel has plenty and they have tested them. If they attack Israel Iran will glow for many years. Israel will loose a city, Iran will cease to exist.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    never miss at 200 yards
    Top Bottom