Iran is now a nuclear state

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • senseiturtle

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 26, 2007
    South Carolina
    The United Nations is simply a committee formed to figure out how to move financial resources OUT of the U.S.. UN sanctions are a joke, at best... a bunch of do-nothings sitting around forming "non-binding resolutions" that have as much weight as a movie star's opinion.

While I cannot blame a country, in general, for wanting the same weapons as any other country on the planet -- Iran's acquisition of these weapons is intolerable due to the inherent instability of the government run on fundamentalism.

Though, once they utilize one of these weapons, I have a feeling that the rest of the world might come down on them in a very real way.

crawfish

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 29, 2009
    south of 90
    Iran has a peaceful record to back up their words. They have not invaded another country in over 200 years.

They have signed the treaty and are inspected by the IAEA, they have done everything by the book to obtain peaceful atomic use.

It is obvious to see that countries with nukes don't get invaded, occupied, etc. I can see the allure, so if they do obtain one 5-20 years from now it would provide some security. The flip side being that Israel has over 300 warheads, and could easily wipe them out along with the whole world in their SAMPSON option.

Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    If they attack Israel Iran will glow for many years. Israel will loose a city, Iran will cease to exist.

+1

Iran has a peaceful record to back up their words. They have not invaded another country in over 200 years.

They have signed the treaty and are inspected by the IAEA, they have done everything by the book to obtain peaceful atomic use.

It is obvious to see that countries with nukes don't get invaded, occupied, etc. I can see the allure, so if they do obtain one 5-20 years from now it would provide some security. The flip side being that Israel has over 300 warheads, and could easily wipe them out along with the whole world in their SAMPSON option.

^THIS^

But it doesn't help when the Iranian President said he'd like to Blow Israel off the face of the map. :eek3:

sam4freedom

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 8, 2009
    Zachary
    Guys, Guys don't worry about this. Didn't you hear? Robert Gibbs says this admin. doesn't think they can enrich to the level needed for a bomb. All is well, nothing to see here......please continue grazing

jimdana1942

oldtimer
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Sulphur, La.
    Iran is not stupid enough to use a nuke if they're capable of building one. They can't test it. They can only build a few. Israel has plenty and they have tested them. If they attack Israel Iran will glow for many years. Israel will loose a city, Iran will cease to exist.

You'r close in your analogy, however, if Iran does strike Israel it won't be with just one Nuke, but many. Israel is just a small piece of land and they will be wiped out if THEY let Iran get to a position of doing just that.

Israel had better act immediately or they can kiss the baby.

CloudStrife

Why so serious?
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2010
    Baton Rouge, LA

I know it's rare nowadays, but some people/countries lie.

leVieux

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 9, 2008
    New Orleans
    I'd like to see POTUS call Mahmoud Ahmadinejad and tell him: "You guys have been wanting a nuclear warhead. I have decided to give you a few. They will be there in 90 seconds. Enjoy your 72 virgins!"

The USA has taken too much crap from these maniacs for too long.

Thanks go to Jimmy Carter. Old Jimmy decided that it was his duty to oust the peaceful Shah Palavi, long-time US ally, and let him be replaced by the Allatolah Khomeni, friend of no-one.

Some of you younger B-S'ers may not remember this, but I surely do.

Now, we are suffering the "Black Jimmy Carter".

May GOD save the USA from the CommuniCrats, once more !

leVieux

Mjolnir

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Iran is not stupid enough to use a nuke if they're capable of building one. They can't test it. They can only build a few. Israel has plenty and they have tested them. If they attack Israel Iran will glow for many years. Israel will loose a city, Iran will cease to exist.

Greater Khazaria would lose far more than a city. The place is small. And Russia would intervene as would China.

Another thing to consider is this:

http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=17550

thatwhichisnt

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 26, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    If you have a question , ask it .
    How would it put Russia in a positive position to "posture" itself with Iran? It doesn't. Its foreign relations suicide. I believe one hundred percent that they are allies and would defend each other. They both want the west of of their lives.

legg86

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 4, 2010
    Tickfaw, LA
    Dissagree Nick. Putin is using Iran to his own devices. the Russians are masters of Real Politik. The more heat Iran draws, the less the rest of the world notices Russia and china snapping up natural resourses.

dantheman

I despise ARFCOM
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 9, 2008
    City of Central
    How would it put Russia in a positive position to "posture" itself with Iran? It doesn't. Its foreign relations suicide. I believe one hundred percent that they are allies and would defend each other. They both want the west of of their lives.
    Putin is a simple minded fool .
    He hates the West . He thinks ( and possibly correctly ) that by making these little threats , that the rest of the world , us included , will fear him .
    People like him hate it when we try to make ANY rogue nation behave itself .
    He doesn't like for us to influence world politics .

legg86

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 4, 2010
    Tickfaw, LA
    Putin is a simple minded fool .
    He hates the West . He thinks ( and possibly correctly ) that by making these little threats , that the rest of the world , us included , will fear him .
    People like him hate it when we try to make ANY rogue nation behave itself .
    He doesn't like for us to influence world politics .

dissagree with that too lol. Putin is smart, very smart. And scary. He knows what he's doing. He's got some kind of plan, we just dont know what it is. Dont underestimate the power of the dark side.

dantheman

I despise ARFCOM
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 9, 2008
    City of Central
    I guess I chose my words to quickly . Yes , Putin is smart politically , but he want's to be a world player and uses threats and intimidation to accomplish it . Returning Russia to it's old communist era ways isn't the best thing for his country , but he seems to want to go down that road .

thatwhichisnt

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 26, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    Dissagree Nick. Putin is using Iran to his own devices. the Russians are masters of Real Politik. The more heat Iran draws, the less the rest of the world notices Russia and china snapping up natural resourses.

Iran being a nuclear state would be very beneficial to Russia. Also, read the Bible and end time prophecy. Who leads the attack against Israel....Russia and Iran.

Top Bottom