Iran is now a nuclear state

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • thatwhichisnt

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 26, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    I guess I chose my words to quickly . Yes , Putin is smart politically , but he want's to be a world player and uses threats and intimidation to accomplish it . Returning Russia to it's old communist era ways isn't the best thing for his country , but he seems to want to go down that road .

They wont go back to Communism. Fascism? Great possibility. We are heading down that road ourselves.

legg86

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 4, 2010
    Tickfaw, LA
    Well, I'm not going to use the bible as a reference on current events, but i do agree that iran being a nuclear state is beneficial to the Bear. And russia isnt returning to its old communist days, Putin enacted the flat tax and many other free market reforms. Putin is just a nationalist who wants his country to shine like it used to. Under his leadership, he just might make it happen. I'll tell you this, If i were a russian, I would love the man. Since I'm not, I want to defeat him.

thatwhichisnt

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 26, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    Well, I'm not going to use the bible as a reference on current events, but i do agree that iran being a nuclear state is beneficial to the Bear. And russia isnt returning to its old communist days, Putin enacted the flat tax and many other free market reforms. Putin is just a nationalist who wants his country to shine like it used to. Under his leadership, he just might make it happen. I'll tell you this, If i were a russian, I would love the man. Since I'm not, I want to defeat him.
    Well, we all know about the man from Germany who wanted to restore them to their glory days...Nationalism is a tool used by tyrants to support foreign aggression and the theft of liberty.

dantheman

I despise ARFCOM
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 9, 2008
    City of Central
    I didn't say communism , I said communist era ways . Invading other countries , threatening military action , building up his military machine , aligning himself with rogue nations , etc.

legg86

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 4, 2010
    Tickfaw, LA
    I wish we WOULD take some advice from him lol, the flat tax would solve a lot of our problems. I also wish we would build our military back up like everyone but us and europe is doing.

thatwhichisnt

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 26, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    I wish we WOULD take some advice from him lol, the flat tax would solve a lot of our problems. I also wish we would build our military back up like everyone but us and europe is doing.

No income tax at all would be great. Hell, I wouldn't mind a VAT as a pathway to a free society. We wouldn't pay any taxes, since they would all be on the supply/production side, however we would have an increased cost of goods. Make food exempt from it, etc.

legg86

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 4, 2010
    Tickfaw, LA
    You took Econ 201 lol, and you should be taking 202 now, you know perfectly well we'd be paying the tax, not the firms producing. A national FLAT income tax is by far the easiest to pay, hardest to dodge, second best solution to taxing. Personally, I think the fedgov should tax the state, not the people, but i'm kind of an overboard federalist, as you well know lol.

thatwhichisnt

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 26, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    You took Econ 201 lol, and you should be taking 202 now, you know perfectly well we'd be paying the tax, not the firms producing. A national FLAT income tax is by far the easiest to pay, hardest to dodge, second best solution to taxing. Personally, I think the fedgov should tax the state, not the people, but i'm kind of an overboard federalist, as you well know lol.

We would be seeing an increase in price, however we wouln't have to file a federal income tax form, etc. The tax would be on the production of goods, not the selling.

legg86

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 4, 2010
    Tickfaw, LA
    The tax gets passed on to the consumer, and you would have to have a LEGION of bean counters counting every single item produced and manufactured. Talk about a bloated beaurocracy.... you want That? not to mention the gov would know exactly how many firearms and armor and trucks and everything else are being produced by the private sector. baaaad idea, imo.

thatwhichisnt

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 26, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    The tax gets passed on to the consumer, and you would have to have a LEGION of bean counters counting every single item produced and manufactured. Talk about a bloated beaurocracy.... you want That? not to mention the gov would know exactly how many firearms and armor and trucks and everything else are being produced by the private sector. baaaad idea, imo.

You know damn well they know how many guns and armor is being produced, haha.

CloudStrife

Why so serious?
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2010
    Baton Rouge, LA
    dissagree with that too lol. Putin is smart, very smart. And scary. He knows what he's doing. He's got some kind of plan, we just dont know what it is. Dont underestimate the power of the dark side.

As I was reading this I thought of the Emperor... then you mentioned the Dark Side. lol

CloudStrife

Why so serious?
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2010
    Baton Rouge, LA

They have less fraud and more people filing correctly because of the flat tax.

I think a nat'l sales tax would be better. It taxes spending, not productivity. It'll promote savings. Also, there should be a reduced rate on necessities like food, clothes (within a certain price range), bathroom and kitchen products, etc. This way it would put less stress on those that have less money (they still pay something though), but if they want the cell phones, tv, and escalades, they'll pay just like everyone else.

Last edited:

RNshooter

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Slidell, LA
    There's a ton of unrest in Iran not to mention technical difficulties in their nuke program. Watch and wait and wait... ,and all the while keep telling the Israelis not to do anything (we know they will, because they have in the past when there is no other option open to them).

This is a distraction! like "don't ask don't tell" keeping the bumbs in Washington "busy" and away from addressing really important issues affecting Americans like jobs, credit for small businesses, and astronomical deficit spending; that, by-the-way, will require increased tax revenue to fuel the Mother Ship of Big Gov't that is getting bigger and bigger all the while; all at our expense and freedom- China owns us and they are about to tug on the leash.

Mjolnir

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Baton Rouge, LA
    dissagree with that too lol. Putin is smart, very smart. And scary. He knows what he's doing. He's got some kind of plan, we just dont know what it is. Dont underestimate the power of the dark side.
    I KNOW him to be keenly intelligent and a very thoughtful (keen thinking, that is) person. He's an avid chess player, multiple degreed backbelt in judo (and by default Russian Sambo) and a student of the writings of Sun Tzu, Brzezinski and... an ex KGB Chief so the man's no fool - IQ-wise. I just don't see him as a "dark" individual. I see him as one who cares for his nation - as we all should - and erasing the wrongs of the previous vampires who "bent Russia over" from 1917 until 1989 and a bit. I see him as an example of how it could/should be done here... (that is, eradicating the parasites who have stolen the Republic from an essentially dimwitted public-at-large). The man's not perfect but neither is anyone participating in this thread (or our Founding Fathers, either, for that matter).

Speaking of "darkness" get a load of this:

Western reports on the decline of religion, family and moral values in their countries confirm the Patriarch’s grim assessment of their descent into madness with statistics showing that just 48% of Spaniards, 41% of Germans, 35% of Britons and just 27% of the French believe in any form of a supreme being.

These reports also show that in the United States fully 20% of their youngest generations no longer believe in anything but themselves, and that just 4% percent of them view becoming more spiritual as the most important goal in life leaving 96% of them essentially godless.

Not being understood by these Westerners is that the creation of the societal control systems of Communism and Capitalism during the past two centuries were meant to destroy all vestiges of religion and morality to allow for the total subjugation of human beings by an elite class of rulers that could not have been accomplished among a people having higher beliefs.

By the end of the 1980’s the Russian people staged a successful revolution against the Communist faction of this Global cabal and since the reestablishment of the Russian Orthodox Church has now become the largest Christian believing and practicing Nation on the Continent and Eurasia.

The West, however, continues suffering under Communisms “twin-sister” Capitalism which continues its unabated war against Christianity and has, in essence, criminalized virtually all public displays of religion, especially among its children who in their schools are forbidden to even pray or use the name of their most revered religious figures.

In an attempt to rescue the West from its accelerating plunge into the abyss of godlessness, Prime Minister Putin has marshaled the full power of the Motherland behind the Russian Orthodox Church and reclaimed for her the Cathedral of St Nicholas in Nice (France’s largest cathedral) from France, “Sergei's Courtyard” in Jerusalem from Israel, and is in a legal battle over control of London's St. Andrews Cathedral with the British.

Putin was also successful this past week in outbidding Canada and Saudi Arabia for the plot of land in Paris known as Branly Quay where Russia intends to build another Orthodox Church and divinity school in its bid to turn more Europeans towards spirituality and away from godlessness.

I'd say we have enough "darkness" (I laugh at the term due to Dave Chappelle's skit with Charlie Murphy depicting Rick James) in the US and West...

Last edited:

CloudStrife

Why so serious?
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2010
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Demonizing capitalism (free will) because of the choices of people is nonsense. That's all a power grab in the name of God. Building/claiming churches means nothing. How many evil men have done the same throughout history?

Top Bottom