Iraq Redux Part Deux v. ISIL

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    I think there are already enough of them out there already- meaning here- in the form of high school misfits/spawn of sympathetic fools alone to keep those thoughts in a file up front, Emperor.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Don't worry Hollywood and the Gaming Community will be on that soon
    showing exactly how to make it most effective and then it'll happen.

I know this is a morbid subject, but I truly believe they will do it. So, let's discuss it seriously as it deserves, albeit hypothetically. If one of the psychos tries this here, and since their goal is shock and overt display, I suppose it would be an attack similar to the British soldier those two maniacs butchered in the street there. Remember, we REALLY never got any details about whether they paraded him around for a time before they slit his throat. Whether or not they held him at knife point, etc.

However, if one of them goes for the crowd gathering hesitation tactic to make a statement of gall and arrogance, then it's going to get ugly. In that, I would expect the media to immediately down play it as the act of a crazed lone copy cat.

Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    I know this is a morbid subject, but I truly believe they will do it. So, let's discuss it seriously as it deserves, albeit hypothetically. If one of the psychos tries this here, and since their goal is shock and overt display, I suppose it would be an attack similar to the British soldier those two maniacs butchered in the street there. Remember, we REALLY never got any details about whether they paraded him around for a time before they slit his throat. Whether or not they held him at knife point, etc.

However, if one of them goes for the crowd gathering hesitation tactic to make a statement of gall and arrogance, then it's going to get ugly. In that, I would expect the media to immediately down play it as the act of a crazed lone copy cat.

The biggest difference.....we are Americans. I HAVE TO BELIEVE that will make a difference.
    We carry GUNS here...another thing I HAVE TO BELIEVE will make a difference.
    We still have pride here, in helping others.....I have to believe that will make a difference.

Praying that someone, will come to the rescue of whoever it is and hopefully
    put a bullet in their head.

I'm hoping that as advanced as our LEO's have become
    that something like this could quickly be dealt with quickly and preciously.

I have to believe that America is different, and it's Citizens will not put up
    with something of that nature like we saw in Europe where people LITERALLY
    interviewed men covered in another persons BLOOD that they had just murdered on the streets
    and do nothing but watch.......I do not believe that can happen in America.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    The biggest difference.....we are Americans. I HAVE TO BELIEVE that will make a difference.
    We still have pride here, in helping others.....I have to believe that will make a difference.

interviewed men covered in another persons BLOOD that they had just murdered on the streets

Did we ever determine if Perry Stephens is living under a bridge or not? The power of the lawsuit by C.A.R.E. or some other "peaceful muslim outreach group" could play a role in that too!

On an even more serious note; I kind of agree but I think like United Flight 93, there has to be an awakening first of what is taking place. Unfortunately, this awakening will most likely come at the lives of one or two or more Americans beforehand.

Then I promise, litigation or not, I will not hesitate if I see it and can help!

Pas Tout La

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 12, 2012
    Droite La
    I want to agree with you Hitman that Americans would stand up to help one another if something were to happen; but how many videos do you see online with people in need, whether it be a MVA or someone getting their ass whipped by multiple people, and the first thing people do is grab their phones to video it?

Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    I want to agree with you Hitman that Americans would stand up to help one another if something were to happen; but how many videos do you see online with people in need, whether it be a MVA or someone getting their ass whipped by multiple people, and the first thing people do is grab their phones to video it?

Yeah but how many of those videos have to do with young kids at some bar fight versus someone actually killing someone else? I mean I'm not saying there aren't a bunch of gutless lazy punks out there more willing to video something and put it on world star then help out, but I do not believe they are the majority. Nor do I believe they represent the majority of Americans heart.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Hmmmmm......

Somehow tied to current events? I'm sure we will hear lots of sympathetic insanity from this animal, either way. :mad::mad:

http://www.news9.com/story/26635789/police-former-employee-beheaded-woman-at-moore-workplace

"After conducting interviews with co-workers of Nolen's, information was obtained that he recently started trying to convert some of his coworkers to the Muslim religion."

Oh boy! So the FBI has been called in to investigate if it ties to terror! I would say for the woman that had her head cut off and the one that was stabbed; it was terror!

Let's see if the FBI allows the findings to come out if this psycho was yelling "allah akbar!"

Last edited:

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Oh boy! So the FBI has been called in to investigate if ties to terror! I would say for the woman that had her head cut off and the one that was stabbed; it was terror!

Let's see if the FBI allows the findings to come out if this psych was yelling "allah akbar!"

It will probably come out that she was the most outspoken of those who turned down his "kind offer" to convert.

There will surely be more of this crap going on.

Charles1959

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 26, 2009
    Covington, La.

Though about this post today as I read that an off duty LEO stop that ass-hat at the food distribution plant in OK. In Can happen here and we Will stop it.

Leonidas

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Slidell
    So. He beheads a random victim.

Nolen recently had been trying to convert co-workers to Islam, Lewis said.

Earlier Friday, U.S. law enforcement officials said there were no indication the attack was linked to terrorism.

Ummmm. Duh!

Guess someone should draw pictures for Feds.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom