Iraq Redux Part Deux v. ISIL

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Is it even possible to believe that Chris Mathews believes his own words? Can you actually rise to some pseudo-stature in national phony journalism and be this naïve? Did this numbskull have to study ANY history whatsoever to get a diploma from whatever waste of time university he attended?

Holy Moly! Do you realize how many dummies in this country sincerely think this is a smart guy?

Adding to all that- he's just downright unlikable. But yes- asking a such a child-like question pertaining to these animals is truly mind-boggling to the point of almost seeming sarcastic. :doh: :confused: :dunno:

Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    Life in Iraq

Full Auto AK's in an Ambush like this for these people
    leave no room for escape. Some old footage in this one too.
    Oddly enough they run down a Suburban and a Yellow Dodge passes by.
    Next video, they gun down the Yellow Dodge which seemed to have only kids in it. As in 18-22 maybe)

v3px.gif

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=65e_1409249423

Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    This a word for word quote from part of his speech in 2007.

*I know some in Washington would like us to start leaving Iraq now.
    To begin withdrawing before our commanders tell us we are ready would be dangerous for Iraq,
    for the region, and for the United States. It would mean surrendering the future of Iraq to al Qaeda.
    It would mean that we’d be risking mass killings on a horrific scale.
    It would mean we’d allow the terrorists to establish a safe haven in Iraq
    to replace the one they lost in Afghanistan. It would mean increasing the probability
    that American troops would have to return at some later date
    to confront an enemy that is even more dangerous.* 2007 W. Bush

Of course the Bush Admin were run through the ringer
    as fear mongers using a word no one understood to scare people
    into supporting the Iraqi Policies.

No better place to see this than the NYTimes;
    A number of scholars and former government officials take strong issue
    with the administration's warning about a new caliphate,
    and compare it to the fear of communism spread during the Cold War.
    They say that although Al Qaeda's statements do indeed describe a caliphate as a goal,
    the administration is exaggerating the magnitude of the threat as it seeks to gain support for its policies in Iraq.
    Posted 2005
    -----------------------------------

From FrontPageMag
    The Bush administration certainly encountered setbacks in Iraq and made mistakes;
    the fog of war invariably upsets the best-laid plans of politicians and generals.
    But Iraq only plunged into utter chaos after President Obama brought home U.S. troops,
    despite warnings that Iraq was not ready to govern or defend itself.
    The blood and treasure that America spent in Iraq has been squandered. Source
    -----------------------------------------------

During a speech to the CENTCOM Coalition Conference the following year, in 2007,
    Bush again warned of the consequences of a premature Iraq withdrawal.
    Here he is apparently responding to intense pressure from both the media and Democrats to cut and run:

Withdrawal would have emboldened these radicals and extremists.
    It would have confirmed their belief that our nations were weak.
    It would help them gain new recruits, new resources.
    It would cause them to believe they could strike free nations at their choice.

Withdrawal would have increased the probability that coalition troops
    would be forced to return to Iraq one day, and confront an enemy that is even more dangerous.
    Failure in Iraq should be unacceptable to the civilized world. The risks are enormous.

Even though he's been president for nearly six years, with the help of his lapdog media,
    Obama can run around blaming everyone else for the rise of ISIS.
    But there's one thing Obama can't do…

Say he wasn’t warned.

First Vietnam.

Now Iraq.

Democrats lose won wars.

That's what they do.

Source

Last edited:

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    This a word for word quote from part of his speech in 2007.

Of course the Bush Admin were run through the ringer
    as fear mongers using a word no one understood to scare people
    into supporting the Iraqi Policies.

No better place to see this than the NYTimes;

-----------------------------------

From FrontPageMag

-----------------------------------------------

Last edited:

Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    I'm not saying Bush was right either honestly. He and McCain seemed to have no plan but .....stay.

Something had to be done, but an all egress...I don't think that was the right call either.

Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    U.S. and Arab allies launch airstrikes against ISIL in Syria
    Aircraft from several Arab states took part in the attack.
    They were: Bahrain, Jordan, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates,
    according to the Defense Department.

The U.S. military, along with Arab allies, launched the first airstrikes against Islamic State targets in Syria late Monday,
    as the war ordered by President Obama against the militant organization took on an urgent new phase.

A statement early Tuesday from the Department of Defense said 14 airstrikes were carried out against ISIL targets.

"The strikes destroyed or damaged multiple ISIL targets in the vicinity of Ar Raqqah, Dayr az Zawr, Al Hasakah,
    and Abu Kamal and included ISIL fighters, training compounds, headquarters and command and control facilities,
    storage facilities, a finance center, supply trucks and armed vehicles," the Defense Department said.
    http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2014/09/22/syria/16005277/

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    This morning they had some aerial footage of the first strikes in Syria. Now I don't know if this was stock footage, but the news reported it to be the actual strikes of a Tomahawk Cruise missle in Syria last night. It was of a truck getting blown to bits.

But my question is: Are we really using Million dollar Cruise missles to attack trucks? :doh:

God sakes, I hope al-Baghdadi was in there. That seems a little extreme to disable a truck.

Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    This morning they had some aerial footage of the first strikes in Syria. Now I don't know if this was stock footage, but the news reported it to be the actual strikes of a Tomahawk Cruise missle in Syria last night. It was of a truck getting blown to bits.

But my question is: Are we really using Million dollar Cruise missles to attack trucks? :doh:

God sakes, I hope al-Baghdadi was in there. That seems a little extreme to disable a truck.

War Tactic.

"Sometimes it is entirely appropriate to kill a fly with a sledge hammer."
    - Major I. L. Holdridge, USMC

Big Missiles don't miss, and kill everyone around you too.
    It's the message of if you're on the list, you'll be vaporized....along with everyone within 50 feet of you.

A tad discouraging for those on the fence about hanging around you. :D

Last edited:

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    War Tactic.

Big Missiles don't miss, and kill everyone around you too.
    It's the message of if you're on the list, you'll be vaporized....along with everyone within 50 feet of you.

A tad discouraging for those on the fence about hanging around you. :D

Just in! The morning trading on Boeing Stock!

And a pic from the Boeing Stock holders this morning!

Last edited:

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Was there ever any doubt they would? Any person with a modicum of intelligence and a smidgen of awareness on current events is completely convinced that these scumbags are the most vicious bunch of scumbags that the Earth has seen in some time.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Now something for everyone to think about. These psychos are calling for their ilk to start attacking people (Westerners), wherever they may be and at any opportunity. I have no doubt that the cover up of the New Jersey teen being randomly killed by 3 murderers (one of them with radical Jihadist influences), was done on purpose by our less than esteemed protectors. Okay, fine! You got one over on us.

What's next? I positively do not wish this to happen whatsoever, but I believe it is inevitable that one of these psychos that are already here in the US is going to be witnessed slitting the throat of a randomly selected American citizen in a shopping mall all in the name of this perverted cause. It will make the news as such and the nation will be both horrified and scared shitless. This is the Homeland Security nightmare.

Can you image the panic in this country when this occurs? The amount of people that will take up arms? The political fallout? The impact on the economy?

Oh there's another interesting collateral victim or victims! Muslims! You know that peace loving bunch that everyone goes out of their way on media to remind us that the psychos do not represent here in America. The ones that NEVER speak out against the terror groups! The ones that celebrated when the Trade Center fell! The ones that just want freedom here in the US like everybody else!

Watch what happens in this country to them when the incident I foretell takes place. The immediate ostracizing! The immediate distrust! The hidden revulsion that will be aimed at them. They wil be the unspoken scourge of this nation by proxy!

So, a word to the wise for all you peace loving muslims here in the US. You had best start speaking up against ALL radical muslim groups and their causes and clearly picking the side of the US over your fantasy; cause you will not live peacefully in the US anymore after that.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Amen, brother. Preach on.

I am shocked the media hasn't already begun comforting them in advance of my prediction! Another blatant example in the lack of journalistic integrity!

Remember this phrase; "Not all muslims are........" or this one; "Most muslims are good......"

You are going to be hearing it a lot and quite often, again. Best to re-familiarize it now!

Last edited:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Bree
    Top Bottom