Iraq Redux Part Deux v. ISIL

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rattler

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 26, 2013
    Marrero, LA
    This is disgusting. This will destroy the future of U.S. foreign policy if we don't do something. SOCOM should be running rough shod over the entire region. IAs and IPs should have all the CAS we can throw at them. Haven't we learned anything? You fight fires before they reach your street, not when they're next door. All the squandered blood and treasure! Just because we chose a poor course of action the first time round doesn't mean we let it all go. The Iraqis are giving up because they feel hopeless, not because they're not capable. This is all political. Bush and Iraq must look like failures and the current administration doesn't mind sharing some blame if they can accomplish that task. After all they control the media.

I'm watching the Vice News series at the moment and I feel vindicated in my original opinions on this.

Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles

Leonidas

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Slidell
    I am with them on the philosophy crap! What a waste of an hour each day in college. But chemistry? What dumbasses.

I guess chemicals didn't exist in........ Wait! Where are this retards originally from, again?

The sixth century. They are making rapid progress in that direction.

Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    The US handed the ISIL their first lost in months!

US scores military victory over Islamic State at Mosul Dam
    WASHINGTON -- The United States conducted a major air assault
    against the Islamic State at the Mosul Dam over the weekend,
    striking two dozen targets over twenty-four hours with fighter jets, bombers, attack planes and drones.

The attack reportedly succeeded in forcing a retreat by the Islamist forces,
    which have swept throughout cities and key infrastructure sites in recent weeks. Link
    ------------------

Isil accused of Yazidi ‘massacre’
    Baghdad: Details emerged on Saturday of a *massacre* carried out by Islamist militants in a northern Iraq village. Dozens of civilians were killed, most of them followers of the Yazidi faith, officials said as the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (Isil) militants pressed their offensive against minority groups in the north.

Militants entered the village of Kocho on Friday and *committed a massacre*, senior Iraqi official Hoshyar Zebari told AFP, citing sources from the region and intelligence reports.

*Around 80 of them have been killed,* he said. Link

...and then Part II

ISIS militants 'kill 300 MORE Yazidi men and kidnap their families on second day of massacre
    in northern Iraq after they refuse to convert to Islam'

• Militants allegedly stormed into the small village of Kocho in northern Iraq
    • They 'spent five days trying to persuade villagers to take up their religion'
    • When they refused, 82 men in ancient sect reportedly shot dead yesterday
    • Women and girls were allegedly kidnapped during the one-hour 'massacre'
    • And today, further 312 Yazidis were allegedly killed and families abducted
    • 'There were corpses everywhere. Only two were alive,' says Yazidi fighter
    • Comes as Britain has sent spy plane over northern Iraq to monitor crisis
    • Intelligence-gathering Rivet Joint aircraft examines phone conversations
    • ISIS's push to border has sent tens of thousands of Yazidis fleeing for lives
    • Today, airstrikes targeted Mosul Dam, captured by militants on August 7

Link

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    The US handed the ISIL their first lost in months!

US scores military victory over Islamic State at Mosul Dam

------------------

Isil accused of Yazidi ‘massacre’

...and then Part II

ISIS militants 'kill 300 MORE Yazidi men and kidnap their families on second day of massacre
    in northern Iraq after they refuse to convert to Islam'

Link

Why isn't this as outrageous to Americans as the My Lai massacre? Or the beheadings of Daniel Pearl and Nick Berg? Where is the Hague on this? How about those corrupt thugs in the UN?

Man, when the only equivalent outrage to systematic mass murders is if it's at the hands of Americans, or somehow involves Americans; the soul of this world has died!

Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    'American bombing had signed my death certificate':
    Missing US journalist James Wright Foley goes unflinching to his death
    as ISIS behead him in horrific video, as a warning to Obama

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...journalist-James-Wright-Foley-warning-US.html
    • American photojournalist James Wright Foley has been beheaded by ISIS forces
    • Foley has been missing since Thanksgiving 2012 while working in Syria
    • ISIS posted the extremely graphic video 'A Message to America' to social media
    • Foley speaks to camera before his death and labels the US his killers
    • Apparently coerced by his captors into speaking against his country
    • A masked and robed member of ISIS speaking English in what is thought to be a British accent addresses the camera as well
    • After the execution of Foley, the ISIS member says that missing American journalist Steven Joel Sotloff will be killed next
    • A man identified as Sotloff in a caption on the video is then paraded in front of the camera
    • Beheading comes one day after ISIS threat to America that 'we will drown all you in blood' for the US-aided Kurdish recapture of the Mosul Dam

v3px.gif

The video does not show the actual cutting off the head
    but shows the start of it and then his body decapitated.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=bc1_1408481278

/

Last edited:

Jack

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    Covington
    Did he actually behead him or was that some photoshoppery? After grabbing him and the video cutting to black it shows him with his head in his hands, then shows him alive again and says his fate is based on what obama does next. Seems to me like if he was already beheaded his fate was already decided.

Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    Did he actually behead him or was that some photoshoppery? After grabbing him and the video cutting to black it shows him with his head in his hands, then shows him alive again and says his fate is based on what obama does next. Seems to me like if he was already beheaded his fate was already decided.

That's a different guy.

The guy at the end of the video is Steven Sotloff.
    ...another American journalist...

Last edited:

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    At this point, shouldn't we just send them all of the people from here who still want us to refer to these savages as rebels or freedom fighters so they can practice their blade skills?

I mean really!

These ISIS monsters are not human beings! These are abominations of nature!

Last edited:

doc ace

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 14, 2012
    Pineville/Deville
    It shouldn't be anything to worry about, I'm just paranoid. Instead of sending me to Oklahoma, Schlumberger thinks it's a wonderful idea to send me to the UAE for school. Just got a packet in on which taxis to ride in, where not to go, and not to travel alone or discuss political or religious opinions with anyone. At least it is a pretty westernized country, just everything will be written backwards and I'll be unarmed. Yeehaw!

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    It shouldn't be anything to worry about, I'm just paranoid. Instead of sending me to Oklahoma, Schlumberger thinks it's a wonderful idea to send me to the UAE for school. Just got a packet in on which taxis to ride in, where not to go, and not to travel alone or discuss political or religious opinions with anyone. At least it is a pretty westernized country, just everything will be written backwards and I'll be unarmed. Yeehaw!

Damn, man!! It goes without saying- but take care of yourself, just the same!

Top Bottom