Iraq Redux Part Deux v. ISIL

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Oh yea and Emperor....a ton of photo's and new video has been released
    of more Genocide from the ISIL cutting the throats several dozen people.

I actually couldn't watch it or view the pics.

The sound and sight of someones throat being cut and sawed to the bone and then off
    is not something you can easily forget. I'm working on not scaring my soul anymore. ;)

I wonder who's sensitivities the media is protecting by not showing those videos on the nightly news. It was certainly not a problem to show the American army killing innocent babies <:rolleyes: in Vietnam. Oh; silly me! I forgot. That fit the narrative.

My ever decreasing lack of compassion for phony's almost makes me want to see the directors of these US news agencies in captivity with knife at throat.

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    I know what you mean, Emp....but I doubt anyone would stand for that in this case. Some of the stuff going around the web is bad enough- but if this is true (and based on what they've done, there isn't much reason to doubt that it is) it really illustrates that their barbarism absolutely has no limits.

http://m.cnsnews.com/mrctv-blog/barbara-boland/leader-isis-systematically-beheading-children-christian-genocide#.U-PFBUDynPg.facebook

At this point, should there ever be any further reasons to cite the atrocities of the Nazi's for reference? I never read articles that suggested Nazi's joyously reveled in the beheadings of women and children.

Try to imagine the people everywhere that go about their days without even hearing about what these psychopath's are doing over there; much less them even consider that these monsters would do it to us in a millisecond; and with much more glee!

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    At this point, should there ever be any further reasons to cite the atrocities of the Nazi's for reference? I never read articles that suggested Nazi's joyously reveled in the beheadings of women and children.

Try to imagine the people everywhere that go about their days without even hearing about what these psychopath's are doing over there; much less them even consider that these monsters would do it to us in a millisecond; and with much more glee!

These days, people get more upset over the mistreatment of animals. :dunno:

The monsters would love for everyone to see what they're doing, though.....

BTW, now they're calling for attacks on US interests in response to the airstrikes.

Last edited:

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    These days, people get more upset over the mistreatment of animals. :dunno:

The monsters would love for everyone to see what they're doing, though......

Precisely my point! These psychos are committing unspeakable crimes against the Universe and it's as if this is just another day in the world. You can't even make this stuff up. These atrocities are an affront to even the most hardened blood and gore fans. My head hurts from the horror of it. Yet.......we are back to; "Well it's way over there, so......"

If this is the evolution of shock de-sensitivity for the 2000's, I can't even fathom what is next for mankind.

Leonidas

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Slidell
    The monsters would love for everyone to see what they're doing, though.....

You must give them credit for one thing. They understand and remember the principles of war. We have forgotten and forsaken them. We began doing so in mid August of 1945. Almost all of our military actions since then have been immoral insomuch as we were not committed to winning (all caps). Limited war is immoral and self defeating.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    You must give them credit for one thing. They understand and remember the principles of war. We have forgotten and forsaken them. We began doing so in mid August of 1945. Almost all of our military actions since then have been immoral insomuch as we were not committed to winning (all caps). Limited war is immoral and self defeating.

Another reason my kids will never go with my blessing! Have my kid tiptoe around with "war rules" while some maniac that would cut him into pieces and put his head on a stick gets absolution from the rest of the US haters around the world and even here at home?

Not while I'm alive!

Peacemaker

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 10, 2012
    Slidell, La
    No surprises here.. Truly terrible, but absolutely expected.. One thing I wonder is what the US will do when this escalates further cause it most assuredly will..
    How's that peace loving Islamic religion working for ya?

Last edited:

Cochise

is not here
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 19, 2012
    Calhoun
    ...send your soldiers, the ones we humiliated in Iraq, we will humiliate them everywhere, we will raise the flag of allah in the White House.

They aren't ever going to stop, are they...You suppress one group and four more spring up in its place.

Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    They aren't ever going to stop, are they...You suppress one group and four more spring up in its place.

Interesting you should mention that. Just read an article about the current spread..
    http://www.moneyandmarkets.com/winds-of-war-part-ii-57443#.U-UtpxAf2Pw

Check out the images.

5 Years ago

image1sx.jpg

image2sx.jpg

Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    Part 3 of 5

"They're teaching us things about Islam we didn't know before". - Raqqa resident.

From what I see and read. It's as if ISIL, is converting everyone
    to believe in the what they claim as the Pure Form of Islam.
    They're not extremist, they're Pure Muslims, is what they say.

Similar to what has been said about Muslims who don't do all these rigorous practices.
    The so-called Peaceful Majority is actually the weak brethren of the Faith of Islam.

So when they come through a city preaching this message,
    it's inspiring to the residents to join the caliphate to renew
    the Pure Form of Islam and pledge to this renewal.

It gains ground b/c ISIL clearly shows it has power and accomplishment
    something Arab People greatly understand and fear.

So why wouldn't they want to be a part of that?
    Deep down inside, they do want to.

This is History repeating itself. When the world is crumbling down around you
    everyone is looking for the man on the White Horse. The one to rise up and lead everyone
    out of the crisis. In this case, it's Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi via Islam. Being in a majority Muslim
    country the seed to follow Pure Islam as the motivator is already deeply planted within most there.

Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    Christians have been told for weeks now. Convert, Pay Tax, Leave or Die.

Raw Footage From Iraq: It’s the Most Bone-Chilling Video You’ll See Today
    http://dailysignal.com/2014/08/12/r...-today/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social

Christians in the Caliphate: The Islamic State (Part 4)

As far as I know. I've seen no beheading of Christian Children. Not saying it isn't happening,
    I've just not seen the photos or videos of it.

Last edited:

Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    Bulldozing the Border Between Iraq and Syria: The Islamic State (Part 5)

Check out that Rifle.

e709ktiyxyc34kbfx4pa.jpg

@ 5:58 not a single fighter is holding an AK.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Bruce robison
    Top Bottom