Israeli IWI TAVOR

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jason0341

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 13, 2013
    Metairie
    Here's a picture of mine. I have roughly 500 rds through it. Not a single issue. I've run PMC, PMC Xtac, Wolf, Lake city M855, XM193, Tula, and Americn Eagle.
    2ury4epa.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

1911Dave

Rating - 100%
    60   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Mandeville
    I love it so much that my ARs sit in the safe most all the time. I run it with 40rd pmags and have the sling set up to hook to my vest. It's quicker than an AR in CQB. Plenty accurate for battle field work or dispatching bad guys out to 300. Not a sniper weapon or anywhere near 1 MOA, more like 2.5 MOA at 300. Trigger is heavy, but not a distraction for me. Green Laser/light combo is next in line for it along with one of the manticore rails or gearhead rails.

I've shot about 400 rounds through mine, all types and not one failure. Wolf, American eagle, Federal duty 63gr, all work great.

Good deal. I plan on trying a bunch of different types of ammo when I get it this week.

dixiejarhead

Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    May 27, 2012
    NOLA/Northshore!
    A few more pics - these with and without the mepro 21 sight. Light is an Olight model, forget which one, will have to check box. Really good light was $55 delivered and came with tailcap and mount.

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

Jack

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    Covington
    Maybe this is a stupid question, but why are both your pistol mags on your right?

Last edited:

dixiejarhead

Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    May 27, 2012
    NOLA/Northshore!
    Maybe this is a stupid question, but why are both your pistol mags on your right?

They are extras, and I have two more on the other side. The 40 round mags took up too much room on the other side of the vest. It's not as quick, but it's a transition piece when using a rifle - the rifle is the primary and is slung to the left when transitioning.

1911Dave

Rating - 100%
    60   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Mandeville
    Got mine in this week. Wound up going with an Aimpoint Pro for it. Brought it out today and put a couple hundred rounds through it. Tried two brands of steel and two brands of brass through it. Ate it all with no issue. Did the reset spring removal mod and it made a big difference in trigger pull. Cut the weigh in almost half. Accuracy was pretty good. Shot it out at 25, 50 and 100. Very very happy with this rifle.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Bbroussard
    Top Bottom