Jeez, where is the human race going.......

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • T-Rigger

T-Rigger
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Apr 25, 2019
    Metairie, LA
    HEY!
    If "THEY" can choose what race "THEY" identify with and what gender "THEY" are, and demand to be addressed with a new pronoun of THEIR choosing & use a toilet room of THEIR choice ... why can't I choose what age I am and choose which now-advantaged, previously-disadvantaged minority I need to become to gain preferential consideration and treatment? Is it because I am a white male who was self -employed before COVID sanctions limited my contact with past and potential clients? Most of those past clients, being older - like me - retired or just quit rather than continue fighting the system.

AHA! There IS a plan! Not derived by Wuhan Joe, but implemented by him as directed by his handlers and their Chinese-Com handlers.

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    HEY!
    If "THEY" can choose what race "THEY" identify with and what gender "THEY" are, and demand to be addressed with a new pronoun of THEIR choosing & use a toilet room of THEIR choice ... why can't I choose what age I am and choose which now-advantaged, previously-disadvantaged minority I need to become to gain preferential consideration and treatment? Is it because I am a white male who was self -employed before COVID sanctions limited my contact with past and potential clients? Most of those past clients, being older - like me - retired or just quit rather than continue fighting the system.

AHA! There IS a plan! Not derived by Wuhan Joe, but implemented by him as directed by his handlers and their Chinese-Com handlers.
    Refreshing truth from start to finish.

Core

Salt
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 5, 2011
    Maine
    Really? What ever happened to, Penis = male, Vagina = Female. Cut n dry simply done.

https://apnews.com/article/us-passports-x-gender-designation-2c29e18fc6566d549b9a06fda0857602

Gender is not Sex. It's two different things. Gender is cultural. Sex is biological. I had to look it up but it makes sense. Gender is how you identify, most definitions have not been updated to describe the current cultural phenomenon we are seeing. It's confusing but the ultimate expression of free people in my opinion. As a conservative, it does not bother me. My kids find it confusing and I have had to try to explain it to them. You could identify as a unicorn for example. Or non-binary etc. While some of it hinges on fantasy, I believe it's important to respect others, but I absolutely do not agree with imposing alternative beliefs on traditional beliefs in the name of tolerance. Alternative sub-cultures need to understand traditional beliefs are just as protected and should also be respected.

KDerekT83

Hobbyist
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Gender is not Sex. It's two different things. Gender is cultural. Sex is biological. I had to look it up but it makes sense. Gender is how you identify, most definitions have not been updated to describe the current cultural phenomenon we are seeing. It's confusing but the ultimate expression of free people in my opinion. As a conservative, it does not bother me. My kids find it confusing and I have had to try to explain it to them. You could identify as a unicorn for example. Or non-binary etc. While some of it hinges on fantasy, I believe it's important to respect others, but I absolutely do not agree with imposing alternative beliefs on traditional beliefs in the name of tolerance. Alternative sub-cultures need to understand traditional beliefs are just as protected and should also be respected.

Umm sure.,.. first off, if you don't even know what you are I have respect for you to begin with. Second, if you are BIOLOGICALLY a man, and I see you going into the bathroom my 13,yr old daughter is in or any child for that matter. I'm following you in there. Only one of us is walking out without blood all over the place. I don't care what you identify yourself as. You can identify as a sink for all I care. Chances are I'm throwing your head against one anyway.

Last edited:

buttermut

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2021
    Nb, tx
    Only going to get worse. There a few kids being taught good and common sense but they are a Minority and hate to see this country in another 50years from now.

Fugum

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 8, 2015
    Metairie
    Bought a gun a few months ago. The new Federal background check has Male, Female, and Other as choices on the form.
    I saw that, I'm not even sure what non-binary means. Maybe I'm just too old for that kind of crap

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk Pro

Top Bottom