Jefferson Parish arrest reports, Feb. 22-24

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    We'll since you ask for it george he we go let's get it out there.

Employees took the special orders.....cash payments were deposited into company bank account, credit cards were prosesssed directly into the account.....all payments for product from suppliers came via checks or credit card directly from George.

Everything needed is at your home "main" office. So now that it's out there what do you have to say now?

Hey buddy! I don't have a dog in the hunt and couldn't care less how this works out except for those that may be victims; but you are probably going to be drawn into a legal matter soon; whether criminal or civil.

You may want to take the 5th on this very private internet forum. ;)

I do think this will be hilarious if it continues, but you may not know what could befall you legally.

Last edited:

Vermiform

Free Candy!
    Gold Member
    Marketplace Mod
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 18, 2006
    Shreveport - or therebouts
    Hey buddy! I don't have a dog in the hunt and couldn't care less how this works out except for those that may be victims; but you are probably going to be drawn into a legal matter soon; whether criminal or civil.

You may want to take the 5th on this very private interent forum. ;)

I do think this will be hilarious if it continues, but you may not know what could befall you legally.

Kewl. Thanks. Now be quiet.

RyanW

Koch-head
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 5, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    So when George goes to jail, since it seems to most likely end up being felony theft and firearms are involved, does it add the firearm charge automatically or is that someone that would have to be charged lafter the theft conviction?

What low down person, coming on here to blame on his own employees who merely did their job, without realizing that their boss was actually ripping everyone off.

US Infidel

TRUST NO ONE
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 30, 2012
    Earth
    a few new ones here in this thread. I assume someone is checking thier IP address too. How many "different" people are posting??

US Infidel

TRUST NO ONE
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 30, 2012
    Earth
    So when George goes to jail, since it seems to most likely end up being felony theft and firearms are involved, does it add the firearm charge automatically or is that someone that would have to be charged lafter the theft conviction?

What low down person, coming on here to blame on his own employees who merely did their job, without realizing that their boss was actually ripping everyone off.

I already said that, but I dont think thats the "spirit of the law". Would be nice though.

blackwater26504

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 17, 2012

You may want to take the 5th on this very private internet forum. ;)

I know about this before it even got to this point. I think it needed to be said and that whistle blown loudly. The light has been shown on the darkness. Again I will do my best to help anyone who was left out in the cold. I know their's others out there. Just contact me and I'll do my best to help you.

jmcrawf1

Rating - 100%
    70   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Madisonville

What are you talking about? What firearms charge?

US Infidel

TRUST NO ONE
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 30, 2012
    Earth
    Hes refering to being in possession of a firearm while committing a felony I think. Thats what got David Warren (NOPD) officer an extra 10 years.

Last edited:

13f3p

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 12, 2012
    madisonville, la.
    Don't forget the economy and Morey. I think it's funny as **** that this dude was a derp hero a month ago. The same revolving door of **** people claiming high morals. That's why I think it is hilarious that people will shill for guys they've never met.
    wthat did morey have to do with this?

Top Bottom