Jefferson Parish arrest reports, Feb. 22-24

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SVT

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2012
    Slidell
    Thanks Lurker! That's the "money shot" that I needed to get this thread turned over to the authorities.

That along with the Whitney Bank information will exonerate me and turn the focus on the "gun owners" who have made threats.

LULZ, pathetic

butthurt.png

JADSCOOP

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2010
    i went to the bankruptcy court today. As per the order of the court george will be at the store on march 22 2013 from 9 am to 12 to supply the people that have weapons there that are approved by the atf. if your items are not there you will have to go to the bankruptcy court on april 12 at 10 am to deal with the bank or george. good luck everone. (I DO NOT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH AMERICAN FREEDOM ARMS OTHER THAN THEY OWE ME A CLASS III WEAPON AND I WENT TO COURT. SO DO NOT CONTACT ME ABOUT ANY OTHER INFO THIS IS ALL I HAVE AT THIS TIME)

JADSCOOP

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2010
    sorry about sounding so hard about not contacting me. i should have said PLEASE do not contact me. i am just trying to get the info out there. i know not everyone can take off of work.

Last edited:

jmcrawf1

Rating - 100%
    70   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Madisonville
    sorry about sounding so hard about not contacting me. i should have said PLEASE do not contact me. i am just trying to get the info out there. i know not everyone can take off of work.

Thanks for sharing. This is the reason this thread is still open, so those involved in this can share info with others that will help.

CatCam

Ready, Shoot, Aim!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 20, 2013
    So now I need to take a day off of work - yes burn a day of vacation so I can get my money back for a suppressor that was never ordered but charged to my credit card. Thanks (insert kind gentle word here, but please do not use slime ball as this word makes some people a little touchy), you are just awesome! :rolleyes:

So, will I get compensated for my time for missing work as well?

BTW, my offer still stands - give me 5,000 rounds of 22LR (new name brand) and I'll call it even......

JADSCOOP

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2010
    I am not the final word on what you will get back on Friday but I do not think You will get any money back on Friday. The court said it was for items that are in the safe. If you think you have anything in the safe i would go. If not i think it will be a waste of time for you. You may want to call the court trustee.

blackwater26504

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 17, 2012
    OMG!!! Bradley, will you just stop already with spreading rumors and giving out misinformation? Honestly, how can a part time stock clerk who was supposed to take out the trash and mop the floors even think that he can elevate himself to being such a "princely God-like savior"???

Have you even once told anybody how much you pilfered from the store over the past year whether directly or by discounting beyond what was allowed by store policy?

The real deal people is that tomorrow at 10:30 a.m. is the official "Meeting of the Creditors" at the F. Edward Hebert Bldg, #111, 600 S. Maestri Street, New Orleans, LA 70130

I swear, I'll be glad when this thing is put to bed and all the rumors, lies and misinformation will be over with.

Let's start off with how long it took you to address these people on their money. Lets get it out there and tell everyone that you didn't give a crap about them getting their money. "Get in line with everyone else." Isn't that what you told all of us that Friday? It's amazing how it takes you so long to think of something to say. I guess all that money you ran off with is going to a good lawyer.

I would really like to know how it's possible from us to steal when you have the credit cards and all the checks at your office.

Go cry me a river and tell Uncle Ted I said hi. I hope you do give this to JPSO and make sure you give it to John Young, Your church and NOLA PATRIOTS while your at it so they can all see what type a slime ball you are.

Have a good one :deadhorse:

sandman7925

Wealthy women wanted
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 16, 2010
    False River

Bayoupiper

New Curmudgeon
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0