June 1st - Crimial Justice Commitee: ARCHIVE VIDEO is up for those who missed it.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    I warned alot of you before, being present up there; and alas, now just seeing and listening to this on TV, would make you feel like you were raped. You actually feel ashamed and dirty when you leave the building.

dzelenka

D.R. 1827; HM; P100x3
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 2, 2008
    Covington
    Burrell is a lost ball in high weeds. I don't think he has a clue what is going on. I have never seen him stay on subject.

dzelenka

D.R. 1827; HM; P100x3
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 2, 2008
    Covington
    I warned alot of you before, being present up there; and alas, now just seeing and listening to this on TV, would make you feel like you were raped. You actually feel ashamed and dirty when you leave the building.

I would agree with this.

James Cannon

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 31, 2010
    Laffy
    Y'all are pretty harsh, lol.

I don't feel so bad listening to this. It's a variety of representatives, some don't agree with me and my beliefs, but they were elected by the population to represent them as they saw best. This is democracy in action. The country is great because we have a melting pot of different ideas and interpretations of our Constitutions and to represent their arguments before a vote... most importantly, they're working on our dime. They're working. Not vacationing and campaigning and sloganeering. They're doing work.

I'm happy with this overall.

I want to stab myself when I hear someone compare CHP renewal to the certifications and on-going training DOCTORS conduct.. sheesh.

So... deferred.. boo.

I'm in favor of the bill, but not terribly annoyed if it dies.

James Cannon

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 31, 2010
    Laffy
    The Campus Carry debate should be a hoot!:noes:

That's the main reason I tuned in. I can't wait to hear the Brady Bunch tool.

I love that he uses his VTech "veteran" status as if it means ****. There are VTech and other college shooting "veterans" on the Students-for-Concealed-Carry roster as well. YOUR MOVE, BRADY BUNCH.

XD-GEM

XD-GEM
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 8, 2008
    New Orleans
    Campus Carry faces an uphill battle. There are PLENTY of folks in the Legislature who oppose it without any hearing at all.

James Cannon

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 31, 2010
    Laffy
    Goddamnit woman you are in the louisiana house of representatives. You don't "axe" anyone anything.

You ****ing _ask_ them.

XD-GEM

XD-GEM
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 8, 2008
    New Orleans
    Norton is a real piece of work. As much as I've watched her, I haven't yet decided how much of it is an act and how much is real.

Gus McCrae

No sir, I ain't.
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Colorado
    That's the main reason I tuned in. I can't wait to hear the Brady Bunch tool.

I love that he uses his VTech "veteran" status as if it means ****. There are VTech and other college shooting "veterans" on the Students-for-Concealed-Carry roster as well. YOUR MOVE, BRADY BUNCH.

Any of them comming to speak today? I wouldn't berate the guy for his experience. He is misguided.

If anything, I don't think Virginia Tech should be our role model of how to do things.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    cajuntiger84
    Top Bottom