Just bought 7.62x39 for 2.99

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rockmup

Please be my friend
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   0
    Apr 21, 2007
    City of Central
    Ah, my sons... Confucius say:

"When one looks on Airline floor for 7.62x39, one must ignore the identically-boxed Monarch .223 disguising the object of one's attention."

At about 1PM today, I snatched up those 1500 camouflaged rounds, which were indeed all they had.

The self-service price checker at the end of the aisle rang up the correct price of $2.99.

It's ABOUT fricking time! I coulda had it a week ago, but NOOO...

You know, we were talking about that very thing. But I was late and couldn't take the time. Good for you

flamatrix99

Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Oct 7, 2008
    Zachary, La
    I went to the Academy on Siegen and they were out yesterday. They called over to Airline and they were out too. The manager looked it up and it is not a sale but a price reduction till the end of the year. They get trucks in Mon - Fri so they said to just call during the week.

edman87k5

Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Oct 22, 2007
    Ventress, LA
    I went to the Academy on Siegen and they were out yesterday. They called over to Airline and they were out too. The manager looked it up and it is not a sale but a price reduction till the end of the year. They get trucks in Mon - Fri so they said to just call during the week.

So the monarch 7.62x39 is going to be $2.99 thru the rest of this year?
    I was last at academy a week or so ago and the price tag on the shelf was 4 somthing.

GunAddict

constitutionalist
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 23, 2008
    North Monroe, La. area
    So the monarch 7.62x39 is going to be $2.99 thru the rest of this year?
    I was last at academy a week or so ago and the price tag on the shelf was 4 somthing.

The scanners at the end of the isle show $2.99 and rings up that at the register. I can't say how long will be at that price but hope it is long enough for me to get some spare change to grab some more.:D

rockmup

Please be my friend
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   0
    Apr 21, 2007
    City of Central
    No you ran into Akajun,, ANd While you were buying all the ammo, I pee peeed in your gas tank for beating me to it. :D

Now I owe you a beer. Not for peeing in my G-tank or for not trying to steal what little ammo I got. But for speaking up so I can say I really did meet someone there and I was NOT on crack. :rofl:

Top Bottom