Kenner man accused of having sex with 7-year-old girl

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    I hope they don't make the mistake of thinking he'll stop.

If it's proven he did it, swing him.

jms

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 25, 2009
    Franklinton,La.
    Ole Heat said ,"If it's proven he did it, swing him."

He admits it in the story. We tried a rehab. place here in Bogalusa for released sex offenders from Raburn Corr. Center . Needless to say,it failed with repeat offenders . Just can't stop those little girl fondlers (abusers) unless you kill them. I Hate to admit, but it's burned in their brain.

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Ole Heat said ,"If it's proven he did it, swing him."

He admits it in the story. We tried a rehab. place here in Bogalusa for released sex offenders from Raburn Corr. Center . Needless to say,it failed with repeat offenders . Just can't stop those little girl fondlers (abusers) unless you kill them. I Hate to admit, but it's burned in their brain.

I didn't read the write up as I was browsing on my iPhone. :o

Sounds pretty cut & dry that he's guilty. Like I said, what needs to be done, should be done- sooner rather than later.

I've never bought the arguement about "learning" from people who do this. I could care less about the how & whys involving monsters like this. They simply are not wired the same as the rest of us. The only way to stop them....is to stop them for all eternity..:mad:

nola_

Rating - 94.4%
    17   1   0
    Apr 13, 2008
    Nola
    from the "comments" on nola.com:

Before you guys start throwing stones I know this kid personally and even though hes 18 he has the mental capability of a freaking 10 yr old. He SHOULD NOT be put in prison but he should receive the help he deserves. prisons are not a "deterrent" despite the longheld notion. HE DOES NOT DESERVE TO SIT IN A CELL

CRUE CAB

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2010
    Melbourne Florida
    if he has the mental capacity of a 10 year old, what were people thinking leaving him alone with a 7 year old girl? also why don't parents teach their children good touch and bad touch anymore? the girl should have been taught that what he was doing was wrong so she could have told her parents the first time. glad he was caught and hope he isn't allowed to do anything like this again.
    Parents? You wanted "parents" to involve themselves in thier kids lives?
    Come'on man, this aint the 50s anymore.
    Daddy got to spend time with the other baby mommas in his life and mom is out looking for another baby daddy.
    Supervising kids is what the TV is for.

Guate_shooter

LA CHP Instructor # 522
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    (Breaux Bridge)
    If the guy in question does have mental problems, the parents should also be charged, some people are just looking for trouble thanks to their lack of parenting now their 7 year old will be marked for life.

Paintball

Long live the 10mm
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 25, 2010
    Denham Springs, Louisiana
    I agree with what Dennis Miller said on his show many years ago regarding those that feel the need to harm children. He looked right into the camera and in a sincere voice said this: "You've got to promise me if...you ever get to the point in your life when you are so puzzled, confused and frightened that you feel the only way out is to abuse or molest a kid, well then, you have to kill yourself. You have to lean into the strike zone and take one for the team."

Top Bottom