Kimber Target Match, SW 1911Sc, scope, range finder

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jebsr

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 29, 2007
    Winnsboro, La
    I am putting up for sale a NIB Kimber Target Match and a Smith and Wesson 1911Sc that has less than 1000 rounds down the barrell. Also I have 2 Opti-logic range finders and a Millet Scope. These item will be listed on this forum for 1 week prior to listing them somewhere else.

The Kimber Target Match is as stated NIB and still has the factory tag on the trigger guard. They only made 1000 of these pistols and the discription of all of the features can be seen on the Kimber web site. I am asking $1200 for this gun. Pics of this pistol can be seen on the photobucket site listed below.

The Smith and Wesson 1911Sc Has less than 1000 rnds thru it. Probably less than 500. It is used but not abused, I have used it as a carry gun a few times, but no appreciable wear. This pistol in now listed on the Smith website as a SW1911PD, mine is marked 1911Sc on the slide as you can see in the pics, Smith no longer marks them like this. I am asking $850 for this pistol. Pics can be seen on the photobucket site listed below.

Pics of the Kimber and Smith 1911Sc can be seen by clicking on the website listed below.

p-dog2009019.jpg

p-dog2009005.jpg

http://s441.photobucket.com/albums/qq133/jebsr-1/1911SC/

Also for sale are two Opti-logic rangefinders. I bought these for my boys to use when we Prairie Dog Shoot, but they never use them so they are up for sale. I am asking $175 each for them, they sell for about $250 each. They come with the case shown and operating instruction, in original packing box. Pics can be seen on the photobucket site listed below.

I have a Millet 6.5-25, 56mm obj lense, scope with a 35mm tube for sale. It is has the rings included. It is advertised as a Tactical/Varmint Scope. I am asking $300 for the scope. Pics can be seen on the photobucket site listed below.

http://s441.photobucket.com/albums/qq133/jebsr-1/range finder millet scope/

If interested or questions please e-mail wnbo@bellsouth.net as I check this much more frequently than the forums.

Thank You for looking.

Last edited by a moderator:

jebsr

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 29, 2007
    Winnsboro, La
    All pm's answered. Thanks for the link to the tutoral on posting images, I am very digitally and computer challenged (that means dumb as heck)

jersr

Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    All pm's answered. Thanks for the link to the tutoral on posting images, I am very digitally and computer challenged (that means dumb as heck)

jersr

Yea if you post the pictures right here on the site than everyone can view them if they can view the site. Might help the sell go faster, and it's a free bump for you the seller :D

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jamesernestomurray
    Top Bottom