KORTH 357

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Jun 24, 2009
    Pineville/Alexandria
    Anybody know of a source for a 3" Korth revolver? Nighthawk Custom and GunBroker are crazy high (IMHO). They are current German production as I understand it, so I'm not sure what's driving the +/- $4k price tag (after taxes and shipping).
    I shot a friends 4" several years ago and it was very nice - but not that different than an older Smith or Python. I'd just like a copy (used is fine) for my modest 3" revolver collection.
    Ed

Kraut

LEO
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 3, 2007
    Slidell, LA
    Anybody even ever hear of these revolvers??
    First I heard of Korth was in some novel I read years ago, then looked them up online. Only seen one in person in a local pawn shop maybe 10 years ago, an old .38 model roughly re-fitted with grips from a Taurus, some damage to the finish, and I think it was priced around $1,000. I knew that new ones went in the $3,000 and up range back then, but I wasn't interested enough just on the name factor to drop a grand on something I'd have to then spend a lot more on to get properly re-finished and re-fitted, not at my pay rate at that time for sure.

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Jun 24, 2009
    Pineville/Alexandria
    I agree - having a hard time deciding to commit over 3 large having only seen/shot one. BUT, I have several Nighthawks and am impressed with the quality (Nighthawk is the Korth importer, it seems) so that lends some credibility as to Korth value.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TonyGuillory
    Top Bottom