KORTH 357

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Jun 24, 2009
    Pineville/Alexandria
    Anybody know of a source for a 3" Korth revolver? Nighthawk Custom and GunBroker are crazy high (IMHO). They are current German production as I understand it, so I'm not sure what's driving the +/- $4k price tag (after taxes and shipping).
    I shot a friends 4" several years ago and it was very nice - but not that different than an older Smith or Python. I'd just like a copy (used is fine) for my modest 3" revolver collection.
    Ed

Kraut

LEO
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 3, 2007
    Slidell, LA
    Anybody even ever hear of these revolvers??
    First I heard of Korth was in some novel I read years ago, then looked them up online. Only seen one in person in a local pawn shop maybe 10 years ago, an old .38 model roughly re-fitted with grips from a Taurus, some damage to the finish, and I think it was priced around $1,000. I knew that new ones went in the $3,000 and up range back then, but I wasn't interested enough just on the name factor to drop a grand on something I'd have to then spend a lot more on to get properly re-finished and re-fitted, not at my pay rate at that time for sure.

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Jun 24, 2009
    Pineville/Alexandria
    I agree - having a hard time deciding to commit over 3 large having only seen/shot one. BUT, I have several Nighthawks and am impressed with the quality (Nighthawk is the Korth importer, it seems) so that lends some credibility as to Korth value.

Top Bottom