Law proposed to block U.N. regulation of U.S. gun ownership

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ejt1469

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Mar 28, 2010
    New Orleans
    I refuse to be a part of what happened in Britain

http://www.nrapublications.org/index.php/12018/it-will-never-happen-here/

"The days of the British Empire are long gone. I watched recently as looters interviewed in London described their criminal activities as “great fun.” Thugs, coordinating their movements through text messages and social networking websites, stole from innocent people on London streets in broad daylight. I saw criminals charge vastly outnumbered police, reveling in the knowledge that crime would be unopposed. I was embarrassed to see the effect of decades of media brainwashing on those who didn’t fight back and gave in like lambs to the slaughter.
    For those few remaining Brits unwilling to give up without a fight, their fears lay not with the criminals, but with the government. To remove a shotgun from its safe in preparation to defend one’s family shows criminal intent in the eyes of British law."​

-

Last edited:

Swami

Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    Monroe
    They sure rounded up the guns in New Orleans - our active police and our military did it. It wasn't some foreign army, it was our people that "just followed orders". It's that easy, and if the order was given nationally, yes I think our military and law enforcement would go right along with it. They already did it small scale, and I was there.

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    IF I had my way, we would enforce our foot up the UN's arse and remove their headquarters from our soil. They belong in Europe.

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    They belong in a Gulag!

Now there's an idea!

We could send them (along with a few of our own politicians who've worn out their welcome) to the Ruskies- and at the same time help reform their prison system. Barney Frank will be out of a job soon....he would probably be willing to help reform their prison shower program as 'Minister of Hospitality'. :puke:

mikepizz

LA CHP INSTRUCTOR # 308
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Maurepas, LA
    i can't wait to be sent to a fema camp where I can have free health care, free food and free housing. Should be a blast. hope to see some of my fellow BS's there.

Last edited:

Yrdawg

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2006
    Big Woods
    Oh yeah sure. Why didn't I think of that. Most people do the right thing instead of what they are told for sure. Most people are willing to die and leave their family and freinds behind to fight for a cause. Most people don't mind being labeld a terrorist which is what they will be called.

:rolleyes: Even if a few are willing to fight, they will be killed swiftly or jailed for life. What do you think you could accomplish against the US Military. Remember, most will do what they are told to, and that includes active or inactive military. We don't live in the 1800's but if you want to be a martyr go right ahead. I wish you luck, but if you think you're death will mean something you're delusional IMO. I mean no offense to you, but I think you should pause and go to a very crowded place ful of strangers you don't know. Then ask you're self, "what the hell could these people do to stop anything?"

Remebering of course that the numbers in the Revo war were that around 3% of the population were in any way involved in the revolution...97 % sheeple were saved by 3 % patriots

Who knows...I hope I would be slower to throw up the white flag and suck UN ass

Top Bottom