Law proposed to block U.N. regulation of U.S. gun ownership

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 03protege

#1 Stevel Spell II fan
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Nov 20, 2008
    Mandeville
    I totally agree, Dan, however, as it stands RIGHT NOW, the UN has no power to enforce any regulation of US gun ownership WITHOUT a complicit Executive and Legislative branch.

I just don't like that they would have the possibly of doing so if our idiots and Washington gave them the chance.

Leadfoot

Low Speed High Drag
    Rating - 100%
    104   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    Livingston Parish
    I see this becoming reality in a not so distant future. I hope I'm wrong, but what's going to stop it

What's going to stop it? Armed citizens, like myself and hopefully YOU who WILL NOT surrender our arms to ANYONE who tries to usurp the Constitution of the United States Of America.

And if that means shedding my own blood or someone else's, I'm ok with that. I refuse to be a part of what happened in Britain, where everyone marched down like good little sheep and turned in their arms to be destroyed.

Crimson

Hk convert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 19, 2010
    Monroe, La
    Leadfoot I agree and so does just about everyone I know we aren't doing it if it happens and I pray for their sake if it happens I don't get a knock on my door lives were lost to form this constitution and I will lose mine to protect it.

sandman7925

Wealthy women wanted
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 16, 2010
    False River
    What's going to stop it? Armed citizens, like myself and hopefully YOU who WILL NOT surrender our arms to ANYONE who tries to usurp the Constitution of the United States Of America.

And if that means shedding my own blood or someone else's, I'm ok with that. I refuse to be a part of what happened in Britain, where everyone marched down like good little sheep and turned in their arms to be destroyed.

Oh yeah sure. Why didn't I think of that. Most people do the right thing instead of what they are told for sure. Most people are willing to die and leave their family and freinds behind to fight for a cause. Most people don't mind being labeld a terrorist which is what they will be called.

:rolleyes: Even if a few are willing to fight, they will be killed swiftly or jailed for life. What do you think you could accomplish against the US Military. Remember, most will do what they are told to, and that includes active or inactive military. We don't live in the 1800's but if you want to be a martyr go right ahead. I wish you luck, but if you think you're death will mean something you're delusional IMO. I mean no offense to you, but I think you should pause and go to a very crowded place ful of strangers you don't know. Then ask you're self, "what the hell could these people do to stop anything?"

Leonidas

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Slidell
    The US military

I think you insult a great majority of our military. All of them I have met and spoken to, understand the Constitution and take their oath to it very seriously. The Russian military, in an environment of tyranny and oppression, refused to make war on their countrymen just some 20 years ago. You really think a significant portion of ours will?

sandman7925

Wealthy women wanted
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 16, 2010
    False River
    Fair enough Leadfoot. Something to think about though. When you say "If and when the time comes" what does that mean to you? (just think about it, don't really need the ansawer). Plenty of people say similar things. But what if when the time comes instead of armed foreigners barging in you're house with demanding you're collection it's just a law passed saying come turn them in. And you can easily stuff them in you're attic, bury them in you're backyard, or maybe just leave them in the safe. You get to keep them, just basically not ever use them. If that happens how many will still be saying "when and if the time comes"
    It's likely not to go down in an expected way. And IMO the "when and if the time comes" moment has come and gone. THEY are fervently trying to take away the basic human right to arm you're self and WE continue to try and compromise in order order to protect that right. Every small compromise is a small battle that THEY win.

sandman7925

Wealthy women wanted
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 16, 2010
    False River
    I think you insult a great majority of our military. All of them I have met and spoken to, understand the Constitution and take their oath to it very seriously. The Russian military, in an environment of tyranny and oppression, refused to make war on their countrymen just some 20 years ago. You really think a significant portion of ours will?
    I think it's fair to assume that most people will do what they are told. Sure, plenty will not if it's the wrong thing to do. But not enough to outweigh the one's that do. IMO. And I don't mean to offend any Vets, I appreciate what they do but just like anyone else they can succombe to the manipulation.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    kjstang02
    Top Bottom