LAZY MOTHER !*@%#$@ at WAL-MART

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • S&W4ME

I'm kind of a big deal
    Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Sep 7, 2009
    Walker, LA
    Everyone that i know that said they would never go back to Wally World, has.

And I know I will. I will need something and whether its because of convenience or because of price point I will have to go back and feed the monster. Its sad that the society that we live in has become so geared to the all for me and forget about everyone else attitude

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2

goodburbon

Whalmitfahrer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 9, 2008
    Around
    For a comparative battery issue try this one.

I'm in Houston, driving from lafayette and trying to get to work on time. My alternator quits somewhere around Iowa. My battery warning light kicks on around Orange, I think it's a faulty light. I make it as far as baytown and the jeep dies. I pull over right in front of a Honda dealership. I think to myself "how fortunate, I'll just run in and get a battery. Walk in and there is a rack full of batteries.
    Me "I need that battery, how much?"
    Clerk "What model Honda is it going in?"
    Me " It's not, I'm in a jeep, my alternator died and I need a battery to get me across town where I can change my alternator"
    Clerk "I'm sorry sir, these batteries are for Honda vehicles only, if you like I can order you one from Oreilly"
    Me "and mark it up? If you won't sell me that battery I'll call them myself"
    Oreilly "I'm sorry sir we only deliver to the dealership"

I could've walked to the store, but my truck was sitting on the side of the road with $5000 of guns sitting in it.

4 hours and an ass chewing from my boss later I got my double priced battery and missed my first day at work. Consequently I will never buy an uppity ass Honda whose batteries are apparently too good for any other vehicle.

charlie12

Not a Fed.
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2008
    Pride
    I was at Zachary Walmart awhile back to get a tire. After waiting my turn the young democrat went out to drive my truck into the bay. He looked at my truck and walked back to me and said he couldn't drive a standard shift, so I had to wait for someone that could.

PPBart

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2012
    Denham Springs, LA
    ...they will flip out if you go over your assigned work time... workers are not supposed to except tips, due to store policies they can be fired.... working on a customers car after clock out would also be a BIG no no...there isnt really much they can do.

Especially NoNo when that customer's car is also parked on WM property. I've heard other WM employees say similar things about the restrictive corporate environment they have to work in, and I agree those employees were probably just complying -- of course, they could have been a bit more customer-friendly.

Don't think I've been in the Walker WM more than once or twice, but I've heard a lot of complaints about that store and its employees(!)

Old Smokey

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2011
    Baton Rouge, LA
    I think that Wal-Mart has a problem and this is an indication. They treat their employees so poorly that this is the kind of loyalty that they get back. Wal-Mart is no longer the darling of Wall Street, and it's for a reason. They, at one time, were the death knell for local businesses who had to compete with almighty Wal-Mart. Their reputation is deteriorating now.

kcinnick

Training Ferrous Metal
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Dec 24, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    I think that Wal-Mart has a problem and this is an indication. They treat their employees so poorly that this is the kind of loyalty that they get back. Wal-Mart is no longer the darling of Wall Street, and it's for a reason. They, at one time, were the death knell for local businesses who had to compete with almighty Wal-Mart. Their reputation is deteriorating now.

For some reason their stock is at a 12 year high... Someone on Wall Street must think they are darling.

Neil09

Rating - 93.8%
    15   1   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    church point, la
    Hmmmm, standard transmission = anti theft device, LOL

A thug stole my honda civic 5 speed my senior year of high school. He made it to the next town 15 miles away, where the car was found the next day. Blown motor and crackerlike clutch. He stole the car while walking to court and didnt want to be late..

Top Bottom