LEO'S Explain this to me

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gunut

Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Cut Off, Louisiana
    She was being difficult with the mother. Mom called the cops. Cops came. Tried to handcuff, officer got kicked in the knads. Mom gave LEO permission to tase. Leo tased, girl in custody.

That was the short version.

thatwhichisnt

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 26, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    She was being difficult with the mother. Mom called the cops. Cops came. Tried to handcuff, officer got kicked in the knads. Mom gave LEO permission to tase. Leo tased, girl in custody.

That was the short version.

Still, 10 year olds??? The cop couldn't just subdue? I am sorry but that is just not right.

SOLAteeda

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 20, 2009
    Covington
    A ten year old girl is going to be charged with disorderly conduct for throwing a hissy-fit? Seriously? I mean, SERIOUSLY?!? Is that what it has come down to? You can't spank your child, but they can be tased and charged in juvenile court?

Bayoupiper

New Curmudgeon
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 28, 2008
    Iowa, LA
    I would have sprayed the little twit.

I'm still not sold on tasers.

And yes I have had to handcuff hysterical little twits before.....

gunut

Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Cut Off, Louisiana
    So if you were the LEO in question you would let a 10 yo girl kick you in the nuts.

You could have done a search on the subject and come up with more info. But you chose to put up a vid that didn't explain the situation.

gunut

Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Cut Off, Louisiana
    A ten year old girl is going to be charged with disorderly conduct for throwing a hissy-fit? Seriously? I mean, SERIOUSLY?!? Is that what it has come down to? You can't spank your child, but they can be tased and charged in juvenile court?

The parent would not take control of the situation so the LEO did. Who's says you can't spank your child. My kids would argue that point with you.

Bayoupiper

New Curmudgeon
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 28, 2008
    Iowa, LA
    So if you were the LEO in question you would let a 10 yo girl kick you in the nuts.

You could have done a search on the subject and come up with more info. But you chose to put up a vid that didn't explain the situation.

Hey I would not have "let" her, but I probably would have ended up kicked in the nads too because I do not perceive 10 year old girls as a threat.

That is until now!

Having said that, you do realize that there is an anti-cop mentality among some of the members here........................

thatwhichisnt

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 26, 2009
    Baton Rouge

Yes, it would have hurt. However, the cop let emotions get the best of him. There is not logical reason to tase a little girl unless she is waving a loaded gun around.

SeventhSon

Evil Conservative
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 30, 2008
    Slidell
    Its a 10 year old girl! There is no reason to use a taser when a cop could easily subdue a little girl! Handcuffs are fine, but tased and charged? This is truly pathetic.

Would you prefer that he had punched her, or maybe thrown her to the ground and cuffed and stuffed her? Either way, it looks bad for the cop, but the little (w)itch should learn a little respect, and her "mother" should have taught her that.

Bayoupiper

New Curmudgeon
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 28, 2008
    Iowa, LA
    For the record, the taser is "supposed" to have the least risk of injury.

I'm sure that why he didn't strike her or crack her noggin with an ASP.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Bruce robison
    Top Bottom